Pleba Girl's Party - We're gonna break the monster's back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Sami, Tre, Fly, Thora, Mucca, Dazzled, Diane :hug:

Sami, I miss you too!! :heart: Sorry I haven't been around much :sad: Kind of a busy weekend, still catching up with Sarah, spent the weekend catching up on some shows I'd dvr'd while she was away, did my taxes today, did laundry, had people popping in and out all weekend to visit and see her pics... :sigh:

Do you go back to school tomorrow?

It sounds like you got a lot done! :hug:

I go back on Tuesday :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

I could totally see him being Bobby Ewing! :ohmy:

That's what they asked him!! :ohmy: :lol:

He was walking the red carpet at the tv land (i think) awards and the cast of Dallas was there talking about the movie and they said he was a favorite to play Bobby! Then they asked him and he laughed at them :lol: :drool:

Mucca said:

That's not too far away!!! :hyper::hyper:
So what are your plans when you get over there?

Well I'm going over with a girl I met through the program and we have four or five nights booked in a hostel when we first arrive. During that time there's an orientation which helps us get adjusted to things and helps with opening up an Irish bank account and that sort of thing. Then it's apartment and job hunting. :love: :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Well I'm going over with a girl I met through the program and we have four or five nights booked in a hostel when we first arrive. During that time there's an orientation which helps us get adjusted to things and helps with opening up an Irish bank account and that sort of thing. Then it's apartment and job hunting. :love: :lol:

That's awesome!!! OMG....:drool:
Are you going to travel to any other countries while you're over there?

Mucca said:

I'm so envious of you!! :drool:

Me too :drool:

Yep, I was on break this week. :love: I don't want to go back to school, but at the same time I'm excited to see my friends! :hyper: Most of them got back from vacation today and I didn't realize how much I missed them! :heart:

FlyYourKite said:

in Dublin?

FlyYourKite said:

:hyper: You are going to have so much fun!! :love:

Mucca said:

That's awesome!!! OMG....:drool:
Are you going to travel to any other countries while you're over there?

I'd really like to! It all depends on how much money I can save up from the job which won't be a lot considering the cost of living over there. But thankfully travel within Europe is relatively cheap! :drool: I'm likely going to Iceland and Norway with my roommate from last year, and I'll probably make a trip to England and Scotland too.

FlyYourKite said:

I'd really like to! It all depends on how much money I can save up from the job which won't be a lot considering the cost of living over there. But thankfully travel within Europe is relatively cheap! :drool: I'm likely going to Iceland and Norway with my roommate from last year, and I'll probably make a trip to England and Scotland too.

:drool: :hyper:

:| <---green with envy :wink:

sami0201 said:

It sounds like you got a lot done! :hug:

I go back on Tuesday :sigh:

I recorded 4 six hour dvds of CSI. We got through one disc this weekend. It'll take ages to get through the rest. :lol: Damn CSI addiction is like a fulltime job...

At least you don't have to face going back tomorrow. :hug:

So is he going to do it, or is it just speculation at this point? :hyper:

I love the :hyper: smilie!!! :D

WAIT>>>>>

i don' think anyone has done this yet {or i've missed it }

does this>>> :bonodrum: make you>>>:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: ?
If SO then you might be a.....bonodrumoholic ! :shifty:

IF you want help call.....CALL 1-800-B-DROOMS !!!

:giggle:

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:

in Dublin?

That's the plan anyhow. Everyone starts off in Dublin but you're free to find a job anywhere in the country. I'd like to stay in Dublin if we can find relatively cheap accommodation. If not, then Galway or Cork will probably be the next choices. :up:

VintagePunk said:

I recorded 4 six hour dvds of CSI. We got through one disc this weekend. It'll take ages to get through the rest. :lol: Damn CSI addiction is like a fulltime job...

At least you don't have to face going back tomorrow. :hug:

So is he going to do it, or is it just speculation at this point? :hyper:

:lol: I've never really seen CSI. :reject: Can I come over and watch with you guys? :hyper: :wink:

It's all just speculation now. :yes:

FlyYourKite said:

That's the plan anyhow. Everyone starts off in Dublin but you're free to find a job anywhere in the country. I'd like to stay in Dublin if we can find relatively cheap accommodation. If not, then Galway or Cork will probably be the next choices. :up:

that's really cool :up: if you're planning on going to England at any point, i'm here for questions :wink:

do you know which hostel you're staying at yet?

maybe i was there last year :shifty:

:wink:

sami0201 said:

Me too :drool:

Yep, I was on break this week. :love: I don't want to go back to school, but at the same time I'm excited to see my friends! :hyper: Most of them got back from vacation today and I didn't realize how much I missed them! :heart:

:lol:
I had my spring break way back in february....so early. Who ever really wants to go back to school after having a week off. :wink:

sami0201 said:

:lol: I've never really seen CSI. :reject: Can I come over and watch with you guys? :hyper: :wink:

It's all just speculation now. :yes:

Of course you can!! :hyper: But for CSI crushes, Sarah already has Grissom (so typical, he's a geeky, middle aged type - think Giles, only a forensic scientist/entymologist :lol: ) and I have Warrick :drool: so you'll have to have Nick or Greg, lest CSI fights break out. :wink:

It's nuts! They play at least 2 eps every weeknight on Spike, sometimes 3. I remember one Friday night about a month ago, they played 5 in a row! I had things to do, but they wouldn't stop playing it! :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Awesome plans :drool:

the rockin edge said:

that's really cool :up: if you're planning on going to England at any point, i'm here for questions :wink:

do you know which hostel you're staying at yet?

maybe i was there last year :shifty:

:wink:

We're staying at the Avalon House. :wink:

I'm sure I'll head on over to London at some point and I would LOVE to see various places in Cornwall. :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Of course you can!! :hyper: But for CSI crushes, Sarah already has Grissom (so typical, he's a geeky, middle aged type - think Giles, only a forensic scientist/entymologist :lol: ) and I have Warrick :drool: so you'll have to have Nick or Greg, lest CSI fights break out. :wink:

It's nuts! They play at least 2 eps every weeknight on Spike, sometimes 3. I remember one Friday night about a month ago, they played 5 in a row! I had things to do, but they wouldn't stop playing it! :lol:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom