Pleba Girl's Party - We're gonna break the monster's back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
FLY.....
just b/c you're a medical person........and i know you've been having some REALLY stressful
times lately...

we have some not very good/maybe good depending news of my dad

i don't know if you caught any of it.......in past week.......

I don't think I caught it Dazz! :( :hug: What's going on with your dad?

:happy: :happy: :happy:

I FINALLY retrimmed my hair. :hyper:

It should really be retrimmed every ?2-3 months. But sometimes ZI've let it go to 4...then it coveres my ears too much and gets tioo long in the back .

I designed a "funky""R&R" haircut for myself in late 2003 .
Part of it shows off most of my ears...because i design and make myself my own EarCuffs...including ones tha have stuff dangling off of them..

I love them :D :drool: & my haircut !!!!

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:
What's your favourite Dave, Adam? :love:

album: Under The Table & Dreaming, although Crash is almost as good. both 5 star albums.
song: :hmm: ants, crush, grey street. & i've been listening to dreaming tree alot lately :drool:

saw them live last sept :combust:

what are your favourites?

the rockin edge said:

album: Under The Table & Dreaming, although Crash is almost as good. both 5 star albums.
song: :hmm: ants, crush, grey street. & i've been listening to dreaming tree alot lately :drool:

saw them live last sept :combust:

what are your favourites?

Album: definitely Under the Table & Dreaming :)

Songs: oh jeez, :lol: Ants, Two Step, #41, Crush, American Baby, Big Eyed Fish, Grace is Gone, Grey Street, Don't Drink the Water, Granny. Toooooooo many!

Their concerts are fantastic. I saw them in December and could not believe they played for almost three hours. :bow:

FlyYourKite said:

Album: definitely Under the Table & Dreaming :)

Songs: oh jeez, :lol: Ants, Two Step, #41, Crush, American Baby, Big Eyed Fish, Grace is Gone, Grey Street, Don't Drink the Water, Granny. Toooooooo many!

Their concerts are fantastic. I saw them in December and could not believe they played for almost three hours. :bow:

Under the Table & Dreaming is one of the best albums of the 90's.:drool:

yeah, the show's are awesome. they play until they're exhausted, and they play old & random stuff. i was genuinly suprised at the stuff they played, in a good way:drool:

Jimi Thing was fucking incredible live when i saw them :combust:

FlyYourKite said:

I don't think I caught it Dazz! :( :hug: What's going on with your dad?

i understand........& we've hardly been on at the same time reccently....

:( oh boy.....he's got an aortic aneurysm that's gotten {found it during some routinne exaim & have been monitoring it} to 5.5 centimeters so it needs surgery and pretty soon , before it gets any bigger.
HOwever he's 86 and we dopn't know yet whether they think he can even take the surgery...tho he did make it through a porcedure 2 yrs ago to put a tiny "mesh strainer" in his cartoid aertery to prevent bood clots from getting to his brain.
hE'D HADA LEG CLOT AND BECAUSE OF SOMETHING WITH HIS MEDICATIOND THEY COULD not USE BOOLD CLot meds on him...thjus the surgery..

sorry pinky slip...

so he's gong into the hosptial for eval thios ...admit tues, eval weds.....

sami0201 said:

Oh you're talking about Dave Matthews? :reject:

:lmao:

remeber the "drunk guys at concerts" talk....

the dave M guy......" dave, I'll give you another set of twins":....

AND THAT remeinds me {b/c of R's fav PJ drunk guy at concert}..
anyone heard from Russty??

...I hope they're OK with the houses, mr Cat's oregon job and she's was still feeling abit under the weather.....:(

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

Ok I took a pic :tongue:

Oh you're talking about Dave Matthews? :reject:

yes we are, leave the hate behind :angry:

:wink:

ok, pic time..

:tongue:

DSCN2245.jpg

:shifty:

the rockin edge said:

Jimi Thing was fucking incredible live when i saw them :combust:

You got to see/hear Jimi Thing?? *is jealous* :angry: :wink:

I danced around like a mad fool during Two Step and Grey Street at the concert. :love: :lol:

OH! And some guy behind me screamed insanely loud "DAVE!!!!! I''ll give you another set of twins!!!!" :lmao: :lmao:

the rockin edge said:

i bet there's plenty on here, they just keep quiet for fear of getting attacked for liking him. :tsk:

That's too bad. I think he's awesome! I saw him live in 2002 at the Gorge in Washington. Pretty fucking amazing! :rockon:

:ohmy: Yes that damn doctor's liscence was taken away!

This was the sketchiest guy. He made a practice of telling women they needed their uterus/ovaries/combination of both removed so that when they couldn't get pregnant naturally he would convince them to use him for invitro fertilization and he'd get all the moolah. :| What a creep.

He tried to take out Tori Amos' uterus too. Thankfully she was smart and literally ran away. :huh:

FlyYourKite said:
Nice pic Tre :up: :D

Have a listen, Sami. :wink: *nudge* I didn't care too much for them at one point but then I picked up their album again and BAM. :lol:

thanks. :wink:

ThoraSEB said:

That's too bad. I think he's awesome! I saw him live in 2002 at the Gorge in Washington. Pretty fucking amazing! :rockon:

was your show recorded/released by the band? i know they've released shows from the gorge. that's meant to be like the top outdoor venue in the US!

Back
Top Bottom