Pleba Girl's Party - We're gonna break the monster's back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ouch! I'm watching the HOF ceremony and one of the original members turns to Debbie and says it would be great if he could play with them but for some reason that's not allowed, and she says "not tonight. my band is up there." and he says "are they being inducted? I thought Blondie was being inducted" and she says "nope, that's my band up there" and says all their names. :yikes: :lol:

tredgy said:

Fly, i just saw your new pics in the LS. looking goooooood :sexywink:

Thanks Tre! :) They're not new but all the current links are broken or have me with like fifty other people so I thought I'd switch them up. I don't have any pictures of just me :lol:

Night Mucca! :hug:

sami0201 said:
Ouch! I'm watching the HOF ceremony and one of the original members turns to Debbie and says it would be great if he could play with them but for some reason that's not allowed, and she says "not tonight. my band is up there." and he says "are they being inducted? I thought Blondie was being inducted" and she says "nope, that's my band up there" and says all their names. :yikes: :lol:

:huh: I thought that was the point, for the original bands to perform together? :|

Fly, I told her she should have gotten it!! She didn't spend all that much money over there, at all! It would have been fine. She had some birthday money left, and I would have covered the rest.

FlyYourKite said:

Thanks Tre! :) They're not new but all the current links are broken or have me with like fifty other people so I thought I'd switch them up. I don't have any pictures of just me :lol:

well then, you should take more :flirt:

you Canadian girls :drool:

FlyYourKite said:

:drool: That's a pretty expensive jacket! 400 euros, yikes. Or maybe I'm just a cheap-ass. :lol:

You can't be any worse than she is! We'll be out shopping, I'll tell her the limit she can spend, she'll find something really, really nice that's under the limit, and she'll put it back because she says it's too much. Drives me nuts!! :|

Night! :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

You can't be any worse than she is! We'll be out shopping, I'll tell her the limit she can spend, she'll find something really, really nice that's under the limit, and she'll put it back because she says it's too much. Drives me nuts!! :|

Night! :hug: :heart:

I do that too :lol: Even if I'm allowed to buy something, I always feel so bad spending money!! :reject: My mom thinks I'm nuts because I'll like stuff but never buy it.

Goodnight Fly! :hug: :heart:

sami0201 said:

I do that too :lol: Even if I'm allowed to buy something, I always feel so bad spending money!! :reject: My mom thinks I'm nuts because I'll like stuff but never buy it.

The way I look at it, as long as it's something you really like, and it's not too trendy (i.e. gonna be out of style in a month or two), it'll be worth the money you pay because good quality clothing lasts! And it's not like it's her money, I'm paying for it. And if I couldn't afford it, I wouldn't offer.

Oh well, I guess it's better to have her that way then to be a shallow shopaholic. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom