Pleba Girls Party: We're going down under....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Hi Jem! :hug :

I'm not sure if I'm going to the fair today. My friend didn't leave me a message about meeting up, etc. It's still a bit too early to call her yet, but maybe in about an hour or so I'll give her a ring.

I don't want to sit at home bored today. :( I want to go to the fair! :hyper: And eat lots of crappy food! :lol:

:( That sucks. If i lived near you i'd be up for a fair in a second. Fairs. :drool:

Maybe she just slept through her alarm or something?

bonoishot said:

:( That sucks. If i lived near you i'd be up for a fair in a second. Fairs. :drool:

Maybe she just slept through her alarm or something?

Yeah, I love fairs. The food is awesome, and there's lots of fun thing to do.

She'll be at church right now, but she'll probably go home right after. She was with me yesterday, and I totally forgot to ask her what time we would be meeting up. I think I'll just leave her a message at her home, and maybe on her cell too. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Drive-by posting, hope you're all well. :hug :

Jem, what is it with guys being busy today? :angry :

Thora, sounds like you had an awesome day yesterday! :sexywink

And...

Happy birthday Sami!! :hyper : :love :

Off to work, now. :angry : :kiss :

Bye VP. Sorry i missed you.:sad:Go kick some work ass. :kiss:

I know. Damn guys being busy. I'm gonna have to get used to it with Andy though over the next few weeks im only gonna get to see him like once a week. :sad: He has the type of job where you have to bring work home, and hes stufying for his PGCE.

He is going to try get my tuition for free at his work though. Im going to do an evening course to study a language.:drool:

Hi Thora. :hug: got to get my dinner sorted. Be back later. :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

Yeah, I love fairs. The food is awesome, and there's lots of fun thing to do.

She'll be at church right now, but she'll probably go home right after. She was with me yesterday, and I totally forgot to ask her what time we would be meeting up. I think I'll just leave her a message at her home, and maybe on her cell too. :lol:

Just seen this reply so had to reply. :wink:

Yeah good idea. Hope you can go. :fingerscrossed:

See you later. :hug:

x

Hey girls. :hug: Just booked mine and Kats flights to Newquay in Cornwall in September. Airlines are robbing :censored:'s, by the time you have paid taxes the price has gone up to twice as much as you started with. :mad::madwife:

Elvis - Burning Love :drool: Love this song

Last edited:
:lol: That's great, Jem! :happy:

Still haven't been able to get a hold of my friend. :angry: Hopefully she'll call soon. I'm getting bored sitting around my house with nothing much to do. :lol: I wanna go to the fair! :grumpy: :lmao:

clone:love: :hug: Hi!

I'm pretty ok, just a bit tired from the last week, and I've got a cold :( Otherwise our new course starts on Tuesday, and guess what? It's Drama! :giggle:

I don't really know what that's got to do with becoming a teacher, but I guess I'll find out :shrug:

ThoraSEB said:
:lol : That's great, Jem! :happy :

Still haven't been able to get a hold of my friend. :angry : Hopefully she'll call soon. I'm getting bored sitting around my house with nothing much to do. :lol : I wanna go to the fair! :grumpy: :lmao:

I never think about presents in August, i normally buy things in the 2 weeks before Xmas. :lmao: Shows how much i like him i suppose. :lol:

He loves OOC bikes http://orangecountychoppers.com/ i can't afford a bike :lol: but i can get him a t shirt or 2 from the online store as part of Xmas pressie. He will :love: it. Or even a jacket. :wink:

You've still not heard from her. Its afternoon now for you isn't it? Hope she calls you soon and lets you know what is going on :hug:

Hi guys :wave: So far today I've put a couple bags of garbage down the chute, put some stuff in the recycling boxes, washed a load of whites (and back up here to dry, I have no loonies for the dryer :lol: ), done a little bit of yarn stash sorting, and a couple hours of crocheting&knitting *feels productive until looking around the apt realizes it's still a horrible mess :uhoh:*

I'm taking a break for a while from the cleaning though - going to be in here if it's semi active, and flipping between here and crocheting if it's not :D

That sounds good Jez! I always loved Drama class!

Jem - yup, it's almost 1pm. I don't know what's going on. :shrug: There's still lots of the day left, so I won't give up just yet. I left a message at her home and on her cell, so I'm sure I'll get a call eventually. :) Sounds like a great present for Andy!

Hi Drea! :hug:

Hey Drea :hug: Sounds like you've been busy :) I haven't done anything at all today :lol:

Hey Jem :hug: Sounds like a good present. I wouldn't mind a jacket from Orange County Choppers either :drool:

Jez - only because I have to :lol: I start back at work tomorrow :sad: and my sister's moving to TO on Sat... and Mom wants to go shopping for both of us, which means the 'rents will be here :eek: Therefore, must get the apt clean to parental visit standards before Sat afternoon (and given that I've seriously slacked in the cleaning dept all summer... :ohmy: )

JezSnape said:

I'm pretty ok, just a bit tired from the last week, and I've got a cold :( Otherwise our new course starts on Tuesday, and guess what? It's Drama! :giggle:

I don't really know what that's got to do with becoming a teacher, but I guess I'll find out :shrug:

Computer crashed twice. :grumpy:

Hi Jez :hug: Sorry bout cold. :(

Sounds fun, i loved drama at school. Maybe its to get people used to speaking infront of large groups as that what teachers have to do. :shrug:

Hi Drea :hug: Productiveness is overrated :lol:

Drea, parental visit standards :yikes: The worst kind :wink:

My parents aren't even allowed to go up on the second floor anymore, if they don't give me enough time to run up and close my door :reject: :lol:

Jem, yeah, I figured that's what the course is about. Or maybe to learn how to get my own students motivated enough to do a similar thing. You know, the whole thing about there being other ways of learning than just reading books... :shrug: We're also going to have to take art and music later on :D

I've also managed to figure out that if I chose to teach English, my other subject could be anything, so I'm thinking about history, actually :hmm:

I'm actually being productive today! :happy:

Jez, I think Jem is correct, drama would probably help you to become comfortable speaking in front of groups. :yes: Sarah's had to take it all through high school as part of her gifted program. I think they assume it'll help with leadership skills, as well as making presentations, etc.

Jem, sounds like a great gift for Andy! As for "missing" b/f's (or whatever the hell you'd call mine - lol), we've been trying to get together for two weeks now, and everytime one of us is free, the other is busy. :scream: So, it's been a never-ending series of calls and e-mails. He's out of town today, but we'll probably get together tonight if he's back early enough. :fingerscrossed:

Thora, hopefully you'll hear from your friend soon! :hug:

^:lol: Yes it is, but the more I do now the less I'll be running around Sat morning before meeting my family at Megan's apt :wink: (It's actually in Yorkville, maybe a 10 min walk from the hotel(s) U2 were at while they were here - my sister's got a swankier place than me! :lol: She's actually going to be somebody's roommate, but still ;))

Drea said:
Jez - only because I have to :lol: I start back at work tomorrow :sad: and my sister's moving to TO on Sat... and Mom wants to go shopping for both of us, which means the 'rents will be here :eek: Therefore, must get the apt clean to parental visit standards before Sat afternoon (and given that I've seriously slacked in the cleaning dept all summer... :ohmy: )

:yikes: Sounds hectic. You've definately done more than me today though. Since i left Andys this afternoon i've watched a movie and made tea for myself booked flights to newquay and errr thats it. :lmao:

Willl your sister be living quite near you in TO? :)

Hey VP and Wild :hug:

If you'll all excuse me, I have to go get some "fresh air" before I start hacking up a lung here :| I hate coughing!

bonoishot said:

:yikes: Sounds hectic. You've definately done more than me today though. Since i left Andys this afternoon i've watched a movie and made tea for myself booked flights to newquay and errr thats it. :lmao:

Willl your sister be living quite near you in TO? :)

Relatively close - she's on Yonge St north of Bloor... she'd still have to go 8 subway stops to get to me *g* A pretty short trip though, all things considered, and not too bad for the 'rents either (as I know they'll want to visit us at the same *snerk*)

VintagePunk said:
I'm actually being productive today! :happy :

Jem, sounds like a great gift for Andy! As for "missing" b/f's (or whatever the hell you'd call mine - lol), we've been trying to get together for two weeks now, and everytime one of us is free, the other is busy. :scream : So, it's been a never-ending series of calls and e-mails. He's out of town today, but we'll probably get together tonight if he's back early enough. :fingerscrossed:

Well done on your productiveness. I've done nothing. :lol::drool:

"Missing" boyfriends. :madwife: Andy sounds alot like your guy as its gonna be hard for me and him to see each other over next few months. We'll probably be missing each other like you two. He does always keep in touch though. Am thinking right now though, maybe i'm wrong putting of my trip to Canada for a guy as i'm not first on his priority list (thats understandably his kids) im like 4th i think. Behind the kids, his job, his PGCE qualification he has to do for work. We both get on so well though, like i never have before.

I shouldn't think so much, i confuse myself. :lmao:

Hope B gets home early enough for you to see him. :hug: Will cross my fingers for you aswell.

Back
Top Bottom