Pleba Girls Party: We're going down under....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only good thing about you guys being so quiet - well, two things actually - is that (a)that blanket I mentioned yesterday? The one that needed 5" added to it? Is now to the point of the final round of edging (no wrong ideas GG :lol: )... And (b)I'm speeding through the archives for the DSP and not having to catch up a crapload of posts here :wink:

Though it'd be nice if someone was around to keep me company :sad:

Damn, I forgot how incredibly amazing U2 are. :heart: I am watching the Elevation Boston dvd. I haven't listened to some of these songs in months. I haven't watched a dvd in an embarrassingly long time. :reject:

:drool: :love:

Well, my sister is definitely moving to TO a week from today (on the 2nd)... Mom's saying she wants to hit the grocery store for both of us - and go to Ikea again :lol: Which is all well and good, except...

... :eek: The shape my apt's in right now! :ohmy: I've done little dribs and drabs of cleaning, but I definitely need to get my ass in gear now! :lol: :uhoh:

Wow - I go away for the day, and you gals barely post at all. :tsk: :lol:

I had an awesome day in the States, and even flirted with a really hot guy I met! :ohmy: I couldn't believe it. I just get out of a relationship, and less than 48 hours later I'm flirting with a complete stranger! :lol: He was so cool though. :love: Hopefully we'll be able to hang out again soon. :D

Off to bed now. :hug:

4 pages since i left yesterday. :ohmy: :sad:

Thora thats good about the hot guy :drool:

I'm home alone tonight, my guy is with his mum tonight and Kat is going to someones for tea. :sigh:

:whistle: Don't wanna be all by myself

:grumpy: Wild i know what you mean i was hoping for pages to catch up on.

Hi Jem! :hug:

I'm not sure if I'm going to the fair today. My friend didn't leave me a message about meeting up, etc. It's still a bit too early to call her yet, but maybe in about an hour or so I'll give her a ring.

I don't want to sit at home bored today. :( I want to go to the fair! :hyper: And eat lots of crappy food! :lol:

Drive-by posting, hope you're all well. :hug:

Jem, what is it with guys being busy today? :angry:

Thora, sounds like you had an awesome day yesterday! :sexywink:

And...

Happy birthday Sami!! :hyper: :love:

Off to work, now. :angry: :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom