Pleba Girls Party - we're at IT all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

and Sami - you never said how dinner with your friends went the other night

It actually went pretty well! :lol: I mean stalker boy was weird and trying to "flirt" with me and stuff but maybe he gets the picture now. :wink: The restaurant was so nice, right on the beach. :love:

My friend and I are so funny. :lmao: We knew dinner would be awkward so on the way there we made a list of things to talk about!! We kept it between us the whole time. :laugh:

sami0201 said:

It actually went pretty well! :lol: I mean stalker boy was weird and trying to "flirt" with me and stuff but maybe he gets the picture now. :wink: The restaurant was so nice, right on the beach. :love:

My friend and I are so funny. :lmao: We knew dinner would be awkward so on the way there we made a list of things to talk about!! We kept it between us the whole time. :laugh:

I hope he gets the idea :yes:

and a list of things to talk about is actually a pretty good idea!

Sad_Girl said:

I hope he gets the idea :yes:

and a list of things to talk about is actually a pretty good idea!

Yeah, it did help. Until they got suspicious and tried to pull it out of my friend's bag (I guess they saw us keep looking down) :yikes: Luckily they didn't find it. :lol:

LMJCCEra5s812.jpg

May I share my Larry obsession? :drool: :wink:

OK heres my night watchhing the tribute band. Rattle and Hum.

Me nad Kat wee sat near the front. We noticed "fake Larry" and "fake Edge" (yes we do actually call them that :lmao: ) looking at us. They remembered us form last time they played. haha.

After the gig we walked past them as Kat wanted to say bye ot a guy she knew and she had to ask "fake Bono" to move so we could get past. She went off to talk to her friend and i decided to ask the band if they can play Fast Cars. The singer was like we have to be careful of what we play, just big hits that poeple know. That got "fake Edges" attention and he was like Eh? so i explained i'd seen U2 play it in America and Canada and i loved the song. "fake Edge" was like i remember you from last time. I was like "Oh, thats not good" *lol* and he said no its good people come back. And "fake Adam" was like you just remember coz shes a pretty girl :eek: :lol:

Then i walked off to find Kat and on the way out i told them they should find a way to snippet Fast Cars...........

Last edited:
bonoishot said:
OK heres my night watchhing the tribute band. Rattle and Hum.

Me nad Kat wee sat near the front. We noticed "fake Larry" and "fake Edge" (yes we do actually call them that :lmao: ) looking at us. They remembered us form last time they played. haha.

After the gig we walked past them as Kat wanted to say bye ot a guy she knew and she had to ask "fake Bono" to move so we could get past. She went off to talk to her friend and i decided to ask the band if they can play Fast Cars. The singer was like we have to be careful of what we play, just big hits that poeple know. That got "fake Edges" attention and he was like Eh? so i explained i'd seen U2 play it in America and Canada and i loved the song. "fake Edge" was like i remember you from last time. I was like "Oh, thats not good" *lol* and he said no its good people come back. And "fake Adam" was like you just remember coz shes a pretty girl :eek: :lol:

Then i walked off to find Kat and on the way out i told them they should find a way to snippet Fats Cars........

:cute: :happy: That cool! Jem got a little Fake U2 flirting in :wink:

seriously, That sounds like a lot of fun :up:

and of course they would remember you :flirt:

We saw "Fake Edge" outside the pub and putting equipment in the car and iwas so insistent saying i heard them snippet songs like U2 had that i think they can do fast cars and he said we'll lean it. Itt might be crap but we'll learn it

:lmao:

cant belive i was sooooo bossy about i :reject:

We took her out this evening. She wasn't doing well, and we couldn't watch her suffer. It was time. And it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

Thanks so much for your thoughts over the past few weeks. :hug:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: Thats hilarious :bow::love:

SG :hug:

Just catchin up on your posts since i wrote my essay on tonight :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:cute: :happy: That cool! Jem got a little Fake U2 flirting in :wink:

seriously, That sounds like a lot of fun :up:

and of course they would remember you :flirt:

It was fun. I wish the landlord would book them every week. :lol:

I was the youngest BIG fan in the pub. OH i forget to say when we saw "fake Edge" outside the pub i said to him. "You can tell im hte big stalker U2 fan in the pub asking for fast cars".

I cant believe i said that :reject:

:lmao:

VP :hug: it means a lot to me (and I'm sure to the other girls as well) that you shared this part of your life with us; it says alot about how much you trust us and that you know we really care about whats going on in your life - Sharing the good parts of our lives is easy but the sad things are the type of thing you share with real friends.

I'm sorry that you had to lose her, but I'm glad that you came to a point when you knew it was right and did what you had to do out of love. You were blessed to have such a good dog, and she was blessed to have you :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug: it means a lot to me (and I'm sure to the other girls as well) that you shared this part of your life with us; it says alot about how much you trust us and that you know we really care about whats going on in your life - Sharing the good parts of our lives is easy but the sad things are the type of thing you share with real friends.

I'm sorry that you had to lose her, but I'm glad that you came to a point when you knew it was right and did what you had to do out of love. You were blessed to have such a good dog, and she was blessed to have you :heart:

:yes: :hug: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I think you put that perfectly SG :heart:

VP and Sarah :hug::heart::hug:

Thanks everyone :hug:

I've cried so much in the past few hours that my eyes are nearly swollen shut. I think I'm gonna try to stop crying, chill for a bit, and watch a movie. I might be back later.

Thanks again for all your support. :hug:

:hug::heart:
Take care hun.

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom