Pleba Girls Party - we're at IT all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Molly! :hug: What was Mega Millions up to where you live? I drive by a billboard for our state's big lottery every day on my way home from work ... they probably planned it that way, now that I think of it ... :lol:

Diane, just sent you a PM. :wink:

OMG! :yuck: :yikes: I just saw a report on the news about a woman who was attacked by an alligator while she was out jogging - the alligator attacked her on dry land then dragged her into the canal - police found her body first, suspected what had happened and found the alligator - there were two human arms in it's belly :yikes: :uhoh:

Molly Bloom said:
hi joanne.. well after their oversight of not picking my numbers last night our mega millions is up to 94 million!

Yes, indeed, that was an oversight on their part. :yes:

:lol:

I don't think our Mega Millions is up quite that high. There would have been more on the news and something in the paper if it were ... :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:
OMG! :yuck: :yikes: I just saw a report on the news about a woman who was attacked by an alligator while she was out jogging - the alligator attacked her on dry land then dragged her into the canal - police found her body first, suspected what had happened and found the alligator - there were two human arms in it's belly :yikes: :uhoh:

Eww! :yuck:

Didn't some guy also get attacked by an alligator the other week?

Sad_Girl said:

OMG that is nasty......:huh: The poor woman...:(

Sad_Girl said:

:eyebrow: I'm not suprised...:shrug:

I didn't catch the County or city but it was in Florida :yikes: they said there have been only a handful of cases like this in the past sixty years but still, it scares me silly to see that :no: one reason to be glad the worst critters we have around here are bears!

And I agree with you guys, her poor friends and family - what a horrible thing for them to suffer, as well as her

dazz! glad to hear you are happier...
i am good... i went to the cheese fest and then drank at an irish pub with my friends... now i feel like i need to burp but cannot :p

Diane L said:

Oh, I don't know!!! I'll have to check.

Talk about problems solved instantly! Heck, I'd take the $10,000 third prize or even the $150 fourth prize...I'm not proud!!!

yup every little bit helps!!!
how much is your mega millions up to now ??

Sad_Girl said:
I didn't catch the County or city but it was in Florida :yikes: they said there have been only a handful of cases like this in the past sixty years but still, it scares me silly to see that :no: one reason to be glad the worst critters we have around here are bears!

No wonder I'm not suprised....it was a case in Florida...:tsk: the worst I get in my area is an angry racoon! :lol: :shrug:

(Sorry :reject: After years of watching, hearing, and talking weird/normal weird medical stuff in my family....a woman who was alligator food doesn't shock or make want to puke :shrug: :sigh: )

Molly Bloom said:
dazz! glad to hear you are happier...
i am good... i went to the cheese fest and then drank at an irish pub with my friends... now i feel like i need to burp but cannot :p

cheesefest! :hyper:

pubs are fun, but i can't drink anymore[ b/c of meds] {not that I ever was a big driker, but i liked a buzz now & then, and the more flavorfull drinks} so it's something i do even less [ go 2 pubs] than i used to!

but I'd sure as hell would stand around in any DUblin Pub {or nyc one} that Bono has a habit of showing up in!

Diane L said:

It should be as high as yours...it's a multi-state lottery, which is why the jackpot is so high.
ahh ok.. i didnt know if you were on the east or west coast...
i think they go multi states in the region...

like i know the one Louisianna is part of is not the one washington state is a part of :D

Night Sarah :hug:

I'm so out it....I went to brush my teeth and I almost squirted soup on to my toothbrush instead of toothepaste. That would've been yummy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom