PLEBA girls party-we'll never let B's clam go limp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jitcrunch.jpg
[/IMG]

the shirt is wrong!

VintagePunk said:
I know you're all about the sausages right now... :wink: but in case anyone cares, I just heard on the car radio that the Michael Jackson verdict will be delivered at 4:30 est.

Mmmmm sausages :drool: :lol:

Wow I totally forgot about that! I didn't know it was today. Yeesh I wonder how it's gonna turn out :yikes:

~BrightestStar~ said:
It's rainging it's pouring.....*sing song*

Wow, it's really coming down. And the thinder is loud, yet I see no lightening. :hmm:
And it's still very warm out..:shrug:

I hate thinder...its too thin:lmao: :lmao:

BRI:hug:

VintagePunk said:
I know you're all about the sausages right now... :wink: but in case anyone cares, I just heard on the car radio that the Michael Jackson verdict will be delivered at 4:30 est.

OH yeah! must watch

VintagePunk said:

*gasp*
Really?
I might have to hit a tv then........cause I'm actually curious......:reject:

Holy shit! I swear the house just shook form that last bit of thunder! :ohmy:

Bri...not that I want you too but maybe you should get off the 'puter:( someone in my town got struck the other day...she was doing her laundry and it came in through the pipes:sad:

Oh VP, you'll appreciate this: I just found out that if my summer enrollment drops below 10 (wh/it very well could as only 6 ppl have been showing up), they will cut my pay for this class!! Jerks.

I've got it figured out though, if my pay is cut I'll end class. "Guess what kids: the last week of class is cancelled and you all get A's. Bah." :evil:

Oh girls. I did a stupid thing. :|

Sarah is so stoked that Pink Floyd is reforming (I mean UBER excited), that on the way home she asked if we could have "Pink Floyd" night, instead of U2. She's been soo tolerant of me listening to literally nothing but U2 since HTD came out, that I said yes.

How will I get through the night?? :sad: :sad:

VintagePunk said:
Oh girls. I did a stupid thing. :|

Sarah is so stoked that Pink Floyd is reforming (I mean UBER excited), that on the way home she asked if we could have "Pink Floyd" night, instead of U2. She's been soo tolerant of me listening to literally nothing but U2 since HTD came out, that I said yes.

How will I get through the night?? :sad: :sad:

Cookies, lots of cookies.

Elessarian said:
Oh VP, you'll appreciate this: I just found out that if my summer enrollment drops below 10 (wh/it very well could as only 6 ppl have been showing up), they will cut my pay for this class!! Jerks.

I've got it figured out though, if my pay is cut I'll end class. "Guess what kids: the last week of class is cancelled and you all get A's. Bah." :evil:

That blows!! Down with the man! :madspit:

Can you solicit students with the promise of an easy credit and a good mark? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom