PLEBA girls party-we'll never let B's clam go limp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:
ladies...I'd like you to meet my giant clam..

IMG_0235.jpg
[/IMG]

this one is sideways...he is next to a quarter...VT quarter just to show size:wink:

IMG_0236.jpg
[/IMG]

Dis, I love your clam...it's so big! Is it wet? :combust:

:eyebrow: :lmao:

I wish I had a clam like yours......*sigh*

VintagePunk said:

It's been raining off and on here since last night, and all it did was make it steamier. :|

Eless!! :hug: How's it going?

Okay. I didn't go to bed last night. Just laid on my couch till 5:00 still in my jeans and bra worrying 'bout stuff. Why? Cuz I'm crazy. So I sent my mom an email at the ass-crack of dawn demanding that she buy all new doors for the house, security doors (the doors now are budget...I could prolly break them down). Then I read about 20 pages of "Killing Bono" and stomped off to class. Smarted off to my students and came home. Then my mom called and I had a big cathartic cry and now I'm okay. :wink: Really, much better.

That was prolly more than you wanted to know.

So how's the heat? Y'all are finally getting some rain, huh. It doesn't moderate the heat at all?

Dismantled said:

how romantic:love: :love:

its going to storm here too..can I join?

:flirt: of Course..:love:

Although you realize, with our luck we wouldn't die.....we would just suffer throught some freak accident, where we all mutate into limp clams....or get stuck inside eachothers heads........and that's just not as romantic......or maybe it is....:wink:

:tongue:

Elessarian said:

Okay. I didn't go to bed last night. Just laid on my couch till 5:00 still in my jeans and bra worrying 'bout stuff. Why? Cuz I'm crazy. So I sent my mom an email at the ass-crack of dawn demanding that she buy all new doors for the house, security doors (the doors now are budget...I could prolly break them down). Then I read about 20 pages of "Killing Bono" and stomped off to class. Smarted off to my students and came home. Then my mom called and I had a big cathartic cry and now I'm okay. :wink: Really, much better.

That was prolly more than you wanted to know.

So how's the heat? Y'all are finally getting some rain, huh. It doesn't moderate the heat at all?

The part that's crazy is...jeans and bra?? For me, the bottoms would go first! :wink:

Seriously though....glad to hear you're feeling a bit better about things. Crying rocks. :rockon:

:sigh: Back in a few...

~BrightestStar~ said:

Although you realize, with our luck we wouldn't die.....we would just suffer throught some freak accident, where we all mutate into limp clams....or get stuck inside eachothers heads........and that's just not as romantic......or maybe it is....:wink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, Bri you crack me up! :laugh:

Ugh... I have class today. :madspit:

~BrightestStar~ said:

PG28c.jpg
[/IMG]

just so everyone knows what to do:laugh: :laugh: get stuck inside each others heads....after today I don't think anyone wants to be in my head:laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Dis, I love your clam...it's so big! Is it wet? :combust:

:eyebrow: :lmao:

I wish I had a clam like yours......*sigh*

I am afraid the clam is really really dry:(

you can borrow my clam if you ever need it:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom