Pleba Girls Party: Weldy Turns 8000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Looks like B's ready
U2Bono813.jpg
:D

POP Bono would be :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Wild, got your Spin tonight, will mail that and the other things tomorrow. :hyper: :hyper:

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really rereally really really really really really really really really really really really ally really really really really really really really really really really really really really

Love you :hug:

But i have to share that love with the other girls to:hug:

CeeCee said:

Ooohhh. I don't have that DVD. All I've got is the best of DVD.

Which remidns me, I've yet to listent o that CD taht came with the Guitar magazine.

You need this DVD :drool::drool:

I really like the Modest Mouse song on there. It really makes you wanna shake your arse :lol:

WildHoney said:

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really rereally really really really really really really really really really really really ally really really really really really really really really really really really really really

Love you :hug:

But i have to share that love with the other girls to:hug:

Love you too!! :heart:

And I understand...cause everybody wants you. :drool:

Mucca said:

You need this DVD :drool::drool:

I really like the Modest Mouse song on there. It really makes you wanna shake your arse :lol:

I need a real paying job sinc emy soont o be ex flaked on me and wouldn't pay me. After I read HBP though. I'm getting it this weekend. Hopefully. gonna apply to target and a few other places while I'm at it and hope I can get soemoen to :censored: hire me. My own damn fault I know.

Mucca said:

It's ok I used to like Nick when I was 12 :reject:

Later Wild! :hug:

AJ was my favorite Backstreet Boy :reject:

I was going through my old CD collection the other day. These are some of the artists in it:
-Backstreet Boys
-N'Sync
-Christina Aguilera
-Britney Spears
-Destiny's Child
-Five

What the hell was wrong with me?? :yikes:

daygloeyes2 said:

AJ was my favorite Backstreet Boy :reject:

I was going through my old CD collection the other day. These are some of the artists in it:
-Backstreet Boys
-N'Sync
-Christina Aguilera
-Britney Spears
-Destiny's Child
-Five

What the hell was wrong with me?? :yikes:

Britney Spears was my first concert :reject: 98 degrees was the second :lol:

Back
Top Bottom