Pleba Girls Party: Weldy Turns 8000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:
Ok ladies! A friend asked me the following question to which I have no answer.

"who would a U2 member such as Larry really dislike being compared to -as far as other bands go"

ones who don't write their own stuff, like NKOTB (VP :wink: )

CeeCee said:

That's so cool! Today I fingally figured out how to read Tab and excatly what the key of A is!

That's awesome!! :applaud:

Yesterday I finally figured out the rest of the chords for the Elevation version of Stay. I spent like half an hour pausing the DVD and staring at Edge's fingerings :lol:

CeeCee said:

Lyrics and music.

Larry Specifically? Cuz he doesn't consider himself to be particularly creative.

Edge on the other hand has created the whole new guitar sound because he didn't like the way anybody else played the guitar :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Larry Specifically? Cuz he doesn't consider himself to be particularly creative.

Edge on the other hand has created the whole new guitar sound because he didn't like the way anybody else played the guitar :lol:

Yeah, mainly. She wants to offend larry in game i think LOL. Larry and her charchter Henry Rollins are talking.

FlyYourKite said:
I signed your petition again Chippy. Does this mean I'm off your revenge list? :love:

if you signed it twice that means youre on the Chizip Kiziss Lizist :kiss:

Mucca said:

:hug:

Oh I got a capo today!! :hyper: Now I can play Still Haven't Found and Until the end of the World...but it'll be on an acoustic but who cares!! :D

:rockon: Very cool! Hope your feeling better soon! :hug: :heart:

CeeCee said:

Yeah, mainly. She wants to offend larry in game i think LOL. Larry and her charchter Henry Rollins are talking.

:hmm: I think with Larry she would have to basically say that he never had to work hard because his looks got him whatever he wanted. He's very sensitive about that you know :wink:

Back
Top Bottom