PLEBA Girls Party: Welcome to the Hotel PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got 8 hours of sleep(actually, 9 if you count the hour I slept before I was woken up last night) and I'm tired. Maybe the mall tired me out?Whatever it is, I'm going to have to call it an unusually early night because I feel like I'm going to fall asleep at the computer. :( :yawn:

Night everyone! :hug:

And E, it's good to have you back! :hug: :hug:

Elessarian said:

That's me too. I've only *just* gotten back into a semi-routine after weeks of drifting. I'm moving into a new office at school so I'll prolly be spending more time up there. I've starting going back to the library and actually doing my reading. Luckily one of my profs caught me at the coffee shop reading on Friday, so now he thinks that's what I've been doing all summer.

My sleep habits have similarly been shot to hell. Last week I slept about 24 hours for the entire Sunday - Friday week. It was miserable. It's been a real struggle to get a handle on them and sleep like a normal person. But I'm getting there!

I had to drive to school one day last week to pick up a study my advisor suggested I include in my research. We couldn't find a copy anywhere, so he had to contact the author, and she had to snail-mail it to his office. Unfortunately, that was at the beginning of his two week vacation, so I couldn't get it till he got back. Then, once I picked it up, I really don't think I can use it. It'll be extremely difficult to adapt to web usage, as well as their being a ton of irrelevant sections to it, and as far as I can see, the sections haven't been validated/tested for reliability separately. Blah. :|

OHHHHH....been wanting to tell you. I've developed an unhealthy obsession for the I Will Follow Bono, thanks to your CD's. I want to do dirty things to the wild-eyed, matted-haired boy. :reject: I've watched that video incessantly for 2 weeks now. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
:mad: I can't find my copy of the pic of Edge and his dad from that series they did with all four of them. Anyone here happen to have it?

This one?

father and son.jpg

I was going to say that there's a thread somewhere in the PLEBA section of the shots of the boys with their dads, but I see Bird found the pic *g*

SG, I meant to tell you, sorry about that d/l the other night. My connection went down, then before I could ask if you wanted me to restart it, I had to log off and take care of some drama happening here. :|

Did you get it from the YSI links, or do you still need it?

VintagePunk said:
SG, I meant to tell you, sorry about that d/l the other night. My connection went down, then before I could ask if you wanted me to restart it, I had to log off and take care of some drama happening here. :|

Did you get it from the YSI links, or do you still need it?

:sigh: I still need it, but to be perfectly honest, I don't feel like trying to make my computer d/l anything at the moment. I need to clear some files off the hard drive and defrag it; it's running really slow and I'm only managing to complete 1/3 of my downloads :madspit: Thanks anyway.

Sad_Girl said:

:sigh: I still need it, but to be perfectly honest, I don't feel like trying to make my computer d/l anything at the moment. I need to clear some files off the hard drive and defrag it; it's running really slow and I'm only managing to complete 1/3 of my downloads :madspit: Thanks anyway.

Sure, just let me know whenever you want it. :)

Think I'm gonna go read for a while. :wink:

BBL.

*facepalm* Cindy asked me a couple hours ago to ask if anyone could do a YSI link for the video of the dance remix of EBTTRT, and forgot - sorry Cindy :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Sami :wave: Sounds like a fun job :eyebrow:

Bye VP, see you later

Drea :lol: that sounds a lot like something I would do... :hmm: I know I'm forgetting SOMETHING... :wink:

:madspit: :wink: yeah, I wish it was fun. I got home from 2 months in New York tonight at like 8:00 and my dad had my closet redone while I was gone(shelves put in, etc) so I have to repaint before I put all my clothes away, which he managed to throw all over my room:ohmy: and to top it all off I'm SO upset to be home :sad: (i know that sounds terrible, and I was hysterical saying goodbye to my family in NY this afternoon)

oh, what a day.

sami0201 said:

:madspit: :wink: yeah, I wish it was fun. I got home from 2 months in New York tonight at like 8:00 and my dad had my closet redone while I was gone(shelves put in, etc) so I have to repaint before I put all my clothes away, which he managed to throw all over my room:ohmy: and to top it all off I'm SO upset to be home :sad: (i know that sounds terrible, and I was hysterical saying goodbye to my family in NY this afternoon)

oh, what a day.

:hug: Aww, I'm sorry to hear you're having such a crappy day. Were you visiting extended family in NY or something?

I'm watching CSI Miami for some reason. Probably because I haven't seen it before. DOn't like CSI Miami.

I need to get a decent sleeping schdule again. I'm so damned tired lately. Partailly depression I'm sure.

~BrightestStar~ said:
And if the sky could crack
there must be some way back
to love and only love
...electrical storm.....

I've been standing outside for the last half hour watching an electrical storm, I've never seen anythin like it before. Wow.

Bri! :hug:

Hello Bri! :hug: we had one heck of an electrical storm here a little over a week ago :yikes: followed by a tornado !

The Tornado was a county over from where I live, where I was watching the electrical storm

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Aww, I'm sorry to hear you're having such a crappy day. Were you visiting extended family in NY or something?

I was staying with my aunt and uncle and my 2 younger cousins who live right near where I used to live by all my friends (I moved from NY to Florida 3 years ago), I stay with them every summer and every summer it's just as hard to say goodbye :sad: so it's not only leaving them, but also all of my friends. (i hate living in Florida, but thats a whole other story)
even though I know I'll see them in October when I go back to NY for the U2 concert! :hyper: that's the only thing keeping me a little happy right now...

sorry to dump all my problems out here, but it just feels good to get my thoughts out somewhere! :wink:

Hi everyone :wave: :hug:

Just dropping in briefly for a second before I crash for the night. I just got off work and have to open again tomorrow morning for 7 :sad: :scream: Anyhow, just wanted to say hi again and that I'm going to the cottage and won't be back until August 8th. I'll miss all you lovely girls but have a blast while I'm gone.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom