PLEBA Girls Party- Weekend Fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey Sami

nice title, we have lots of fun :drool:

My grandparents are coming up to see me on the 10th September :wink: for the weekend! They got me out of a stupid family party, my cousin left me a message before saying it is her dads 70th birthday(hes family i dont really see much) and did i want to go to the party they are having for him the 10th September :yikes: am so glad im busy, coz i would feel bad if i said no and i wasnt busy :lol: but thanks god i aint going, she said alot of family is going to be there( including my dad prob :| ) so wahoo at getting out of it! god im so mean, but would much rather be with my grandparents :wink:

edited to say, not sure if that makes sense as im tired :lol:

bonoishot said:
hey Sami

nice title, we have lots of fun :drool

My grandparents are coming up to see me on the 10th September :wink: for the weekend! They got me out of a stupid family party, my cousin left me a message before saying it is her dads 70th birthday(hes family i dont really see much) and did i want to go to the party they are having for him the 10th September :yikes: am so glad im busy, coz i would feel bad if i said no and i wasnt busy :lol: but thanks god i aint going, she said alot of family is going to be there( including my dad prob :| ) so wahoo at getting out of it! god im so mean, but would much rather be with my grandparents :wink:

edited to say, not sure if that makes sense as im tired :lol:

you're not mean! :hug: :wink:

weldy- :yikes: I wouldn't be able to eat that much, it would make me sick! :laugh: actually, I don't really like frosting alone, only on cakes or cupcakes or something

sami0201 said:
weldy- :yikes: I wouldn't be able to eat that much, it would make me sick! :laugh: actually, I don't really like frosting alone, only on cakes or cupcakes or something

I have a bigger waistline than you...that's probably why you can't handle eating that much frosting by yourself.

That's the only way I eat frosting nowadays...straight out of the container....:drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Nope...don't have any...I was eating Betty Crocker's Rich and Creamy Chocolate Frosting....you know...the kind you put on cakes (like weddings and birthdays)

oh right, we call it icing over here :lol:

i used to do that, and eat the mixture for the cake with my cousin when we were little :lol:

Thanks Sami :hug:

meh i can hardly keep my eyes open :| :yawn: off to try get to sleep

night Sami and weldy :hug:

sweet (or naughty dreams) :drool:

i have school pic photos to post tommorow :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I hope you have a good time at your sister's Snooky :hug:
Thanks weldy :hug: I'm sure I will! She and both her girls are Huge U2 fans as well so I'm sure we'll be junking out and watching U2 the whole time!
With Mr. SP gone this is my vacation! I can't even remember the last time I had a vacation :crazy:

3cords23.jpg

WOWY_bono1.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

It was just some pop pictures :lol: Thats what I get for posting in two threads at once :wink:

You could've kept any Poptart pics in here :angel: Besides, I don't think anyone in here would complain about pics being posted :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom