PLEBA Girls Party- Weekend Fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

I'm doing okay. I never made it to Canda though. I ended up in the hospital this morning. I'm doing okay. Just really disappointed. I did see 3/4 of the show last night and it was amazing!!! I thought of you. Eddie was the best I'd ever seen him and the rest of the guys were so on fire it was totally cool!

:ohmy: :sad: What happened?? :hug:

Hi Tre :hug:

CeeCee said:
Russ! Figures you get on when I'm about to get off and go to bed cause I'm running on like 2 to 2 and a half hours sleep. (5:30 am to 8 am is bbbaaaaddddd)

Can you get on IM for a minute? I want to talk to ya. I don't have access to a phone here. All they have is cable modems. there is no land line.

Russty Cat said:

I'm doing okay. I never made it to Canda though. I ended up in the hospital this morning. I'm doing okay. Just really disappointed. I did see 3/4 of the show last night and it was amazing!!! I thought of you. Eddie was the best I'd ever seen him and the rest of the guys were so on fire it was totally cool!

Whoa?! Hospital?!

Russty Cat said:

Hospital?? :hug: :ohmy: What happened?

I'm doing okay now. REally drugged up. about 1/2 way thru the concert I started feeling really sick. And felt like I was going to pass out. I went and got some water and tried to use the restroom when I couldn't I realized that I was probably dehydrated and having problems with my kidneys. Long story short this morning I went to a hospital and they gave me a bunch of iv fluids and anti-biotics. I have a bad UTI and bad dehydration. :( But I feel better then I did.

Boys, you may want to avert your eyes for a moment :shifty: :sexywink:

2124an.jpg

It’s not exactly the sight you were expecting to come home to. Not that you’re complaining. He looks as sexy as ever; cool and casual sitting there on the stairs. He might as well be seated in a fancy sitting room on an antique parlor chair, he’s so elegant. You realize suddenly that you’re holding your breath, slowing down to look at him.

He glances your way, those sweet blue eyes landing on you and staying there. His handsome mouth quirks at the corners in his unique upside-down smile and your heart flutters like a hummingbirds wings. He says hello and your knees weaken at the sound of his sweet voice. He has such an elegant, unique accent and soft-spoken manner that you can’t get enough of. You’d listen to him read the phone book, just to soak up the sound of that voice.

You try to think of something smart to say, something charming and witty. Before anything comes to mind, he’s risen from the stair he was seated on and closed the distance between you in two long strides. He’s built perfectly, tall and lean but not awkward. His scent is carried to you on the breeze; he smells like expensive cologne, the smell of soap and shampoo still clinging to his skin and hair. His warmth hits you next, radiating from him as he stops less than an inch from touching you.

He reaches out to you with one of his incredibly big hands; one of your favorite things about him; and he cups your chin as he leans down and kisses you softly, his lips slightly parted. A wave of electricity spreads out through your body from your lips, growing more intense rather than fading. You draw in a broken breath as he leans back and smiles down at you, his blue eyes half hidden beneath heavy lids. You’ve seen those eyes before, and you know why he’s here as soon as you see that look in them.

Your cheeks flush bright red at the thought, and your body flushes hot with anticipation. He smirks at you knowingly, and you have the urge to be offended. Before his cockiness can ruin the mood, he leans down again and closes his mouth over yours. Just as gently this time, his lips are soft as the two of you sink into this kiss. His tongue traces the ticklish underside of your upper lip, then soothes the tickle by sliding deeper in, moving in a slow, sultry rhythm.

Those massive hands of his are in your hair, now, running through it with a possessiveness that makes your insides turn liquid. Your knees won’t support you any longer and you lean against him, your arms wrapping around his neck, your fingers sliding up into his hair as well.

One of his hands slides down to settle against the small of your back, fingers dipping under the waistline of your pants to trace the lacy top hem of your panties. He moans appreciatively against your mouth, his hand pressing firmly against you, pushing you forward so that you are pressed against the entire length of him now. The heat is nearly overwhelming and you finally have to pull away from his kiss and gasp for breath.

He doesn’t miss a beat, his hot, wet mouth sliding over to catch your earlobe between his lips. His breath is hot and moist in your ear as he tells you, in that accent, that he doesn’t think he can take his hands off of you long enough to make it to your flat. He wraps an arm around your shoulders and leads you to the elevator, smirking at you deviously as the doors drift shut, and you shiver in anticipation of the moment they close out the rest of the world…

Sad_Girl said:
Boys, you may want to avert your eyes for a moment :shifty: :sexywink:

2124an.jpg

It’s not exactly the sight you were expecting to come home to. Not that you’re complaining. He looks as sexy as ever; cool and casual sitting there on the stairs. He might as well be seated in a fancy sitting room on an antique parlor chair, he’s so elegant. You realize suddenly that you’re holding your breath, slowing down to look at him.

He glances your way, those sweet blue eyes landing on you and staying there. His handsome mouth quirks at the corners in his unique upside-down smile and your heart flutters like a hummingbirds wings. He says hello and your knees weaken at the sound of his sweet voice. He has such an elegant, unique accent and soft-spoken manner that you can’t get enough of. You’d listen to him read the phone book, just to soak up the sound of that voice.

You try to think of something smart to say, something charming and witty. Before anything comes to mind, he’s risen from the stair he was seated on and closed the distance between you in two long strides. He’s built perfectly, tall and lean but not awkward. His scent is carried to you on the breeze; he smells like expensive cologne, the smell of soap and shampoo still clinging to his skin and hair. His warmth hits you next, radiating from him as he stops less than an inch from touching you.

He reaches out to you with one of his incredibly big hands; one of your favorite things about him; and he cups your chin as he leans down and kisses you softly, his lips slightly parted. A wave of electricity spreads out through your body from your lips, growing more intense rather than fading. You draw in a broken breath as he leans back and smiles down at you, his blue eyes half hidden beneath heavy lids. You’ve seen those eyes before, and you know why he’s here as soon as you see that look in them.

Your cheeks flush bright red at the thought, and your body flushes hot with anticipation. He smirks at you knowingly, and you have the urge to be offended. Before his cockiness can ruin the mood, he leans down again and closes his mouth over yours. Just as gently this time, his lips are soft as the two of you sink into this kiss. His tongue traces the ticklish underside of your upper lip, then soothes the tickle by sliding deeper in, moving in a slow, sultry rhythm.

Those massive hands of his are in your hair, now, running through it with a possessiveness that makes your insides turn liquid. Your knees won’t support you any longer and you lean against him, your arms wrapping around his neck, your fingers sliding up into his hair as well.

One of his hands slides down to settle against the small of your back, fingers dipping under the waistline of your pants to trace the lacy top hem of your panties. He moans appreciatively against your mouth, his hand pressing firmly against you, pushing you forward so that you are pressed against the entire length of him now. The heat is nearly overwhelming and you finally have to pull away from his kiss and gasp for breath.

He doesn’t miss a beat, his hot, wet mouth sliding over to catch your earlobe between his lips. His breath is hot and moist in your ear as he tells you, in that accent, that he doesn’t think he can take his hands off of you long enough to make it to your flat. He wraps an arm around your shoulders and leads you to the elevator, smirking at you deviously as the doors drift shut, and you shiver in anticipation of the moment they close out the rest of the world…

:combust: :combust: :combust: :faint:

You're trying to kill me again, you :evil: woman! :giggle:

nice cap SG!! :combust: :drool:

One thing that was good about last night was I was in the 20th row dead center. The seats were amazing and the boys played like they were on fire! They went for 3 hours.

VintagePunk said:
I don't know about the rest of 'em :shifty: but I'm listening to the Million Dollar Hotel Soundtrack. Never Let Me Go :drool: :combust:

I do worry about what you all are doing :yes: :wink:

Never let me go :combust: love that one :up:

Tell Cindy I'm sorry I gave her computer a meltdown :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom