PLEBA Girls Party- Weekend Fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
maybe you guys have seen it but I saw it on a u2.com board a woman took it when she met him I was like :ohmy: :faint:

:combust: :drool: :combust:

bonosmile.jpg

Holy :censored: *thud*

Do you know what city that was in??

CeeCee said:
No offense. It was HTDAAB Adam wearing white frames. I ddin't get a good look at the face as he didn't look directly at the camera with them on. (I don't even know if I'm making sesne anymore, I'm so tired. Damn me getting into all nighters for interesting plotlines... I shouldn't ask questions when I'm not capable of stating clearly waht's going on in my head... naughty girl. I should be spanked.)

No.....HTDAAB Adam would have grey hair...that was Pop adam....with platiaum blond hair...it looks like white hair...but really is blond.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No.....HTDAAB Adam would have grey hair...that was Pop adam....with platiaum blond hair...it looks like white hair...but really is blond.

No weldy, she's talking about a TV show that was filmed at the beginning of the Vertigo tour; you're refering to a totally different era of pics. Just a miscommunication

Night Sami and Bg :hug:

:wave: hi and bye Targon :D

Drea - I'm working on that cap :wink:

RUUUSSSTY! :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know who the picture is of. But the Adam who was wearing them was absolutly HTDAAB Adam with short silver hair. It was in the VH1 special Russ gave me off the telly. Which is what prompted me to ask.

I'm not really here but I'll say hey to the newcomer :yes:

Hey Targon! Dont think we've met :wave:

I'm Becky..or BG :wink:

I live in Liverpool, England and start college next week.

I have strange friends and have a weird weird weird boy chasing me and treating me like shit :happy:

You're gonna love me :lol:

Night again girls :wave: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

No weldy, she's talking about a TV show that was filmed at the beginning of the Vertigo tour; you're refering to a totally different era of pics. Just a miscommunication
nevermind...I'm thinking about going anyways...I'm starting to getting hungry and wanting some TV time.

Whatever...I'm sorry for the troubles I caused tonight...I'll see you guys later....when I calmed down. :sigh:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
nevermind...I'm thinking about going anyways...I'm starting to getting hungry and wanting some TV time.

Whatever...I'm sorry for the troubles I caused tonight...I'll see you guys later....when I calmed down. :sigh:

Um, I don't think you caused any troubles. :scratch: But whatever, see you later! :wave:

VintagePunk said:
Russty!!!! I've been thinking of you!! Having fun? :)

I'm doing okay. I never made it to Canda though. I ended up in the hospital this morning. I'm doing okay. Just really disappointed. I did see 3/4 of the show last night and it was amazing!!! I thought of you. Eddie was the best I'd ever seen him and the rest of the guys were so on fire it was totally cool!

Back
Top Bottom