PLEBA Girls Party- Weekend Fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

Oh :lol:

When does is the NHL starting Drea? I can't wait to see my Canucks back on the ice!!! :hyper::hyper:

Mid-Oct... though with the CBC locking out its employees I don't know how HNIC'll work.. I also don't know if it affects the French CBC...

I'm listening to The Joshua Tree right now. Ususally, it's my go-to album to calm me down, but right now it's not working. :sigh:

I just thought of something else: she told me she's been worrying about this for a couple of weeks, which tells me she knew there was a chance I may not be going back. I realize she didn't want to upset me, but she could have at least told me then so I'd have a few weeks to prepare for that possibility instead of just a few days. :sigh:

BG- I know, I love that picture :drool:

DG- if there's anything I can do or if you wanna talk...:hug: I know how you feel, I had a terrible time in school too for a while and then I had to be in classes with the same people again :hug:

Drea said:

Mid-Oct... though with the CBC locking out its employees I don't know how HNIC'll work.. I also don't know if it affects the French CBC...

damn it. We could always listen to the games online I suppose.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm not sure...I guess until they run out...it is a section 300 seat...so I doubt not for a long while.

Or maybe until the day of the concert I think...I really don't know.

*Crosses finger*

*crosses fingers for self* Hang in there. I'll see what I can do to at least give you a hand.

CeeCee said:
I want.... oh! I want Adam!

And have him you shall

f66735e1.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
BG how did it go with 'The Boy' today?

Meh.

I was supposed to me at his girlfriends house at 7:30 but 'cos of the whole arguing parents thing I got there at 10 :reject:

They all gave me this big cheer and I said i need to use the bathroom.

So up he comes to follow me!

I just looked and said what?

"Well, I'm in the queue" He said to me after following me.

Then he said i smelt really nice.

Well he was right....i did smell pretty sexy :lol:

So we went to my other friends house and stayed there for a bit and he kept looking at me all seductive like!

Then we were standing outside waiting for a taxi and he was standing with his g/f....arms round her and everything.

But he kept staring at me, so i said "What are you looking at?!"

He said, im looking for the taxi.

I gave him a huff and carried on talking to my friend.

And then, he sat next to ME in the taxi rather than his g/f, and let her sit in the front with the driver!

So before he got out, he went to give me a hug....turned to look at his g/f and just said "Oh, it doesnt matter, see you tomorrow"

Well if anyone cares I'm finally going to try Ben & Jerry's icecream for the first time tomorrow. We don't have one in Vancouver so I'm very excited! :)

Any really good flavours that are a must try?

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm listening to The Joshua Tree right now. Ususally, it's my go-to album to calm me down, but right now it's not working. :sigh:

I just thought of something else: she told me she's been worrying about this for a couple of weeks, which tells me she knew there was a chance I may not be going back. I realize she didn't want to upset me, but she could have at least told me then so I'd have a few weeks to prepare for that possibility instead of just a few days. :sigh:

If you ever need to talk DG, I'm here for ya girl....you've got my addy :hug: :hug:

Mucca said:
Well if anyone cares I'm finally going to try Ben & Jerry's icecream for the first time tomorrow. We don't have one in Vancouver so I'm very excited! :)

Cherry Garcia or
Coffee Heath bar crunch

Mucca said:

Ben and Jerry's :drool:

Here are some flavors I like:

-Peanut Butter Cup
-Fudge brownie/cookie dough swirl
-Dublin Mudslide(I finally tried one a few weeks ago...omg. :drool: )
-Caramel Sutra :lol:

I don't know everything by them is good. :up:

Mucca said:

Dublin Mudslide! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!

daygloeyes2 said:

Ben and Jerry's :drool:

Here are some flavors I like:

-Peanut Butter Cup
-Fudge brownie/cookie dough swirl
-Dublin Mudslide(I finally tried one a few weeks ago...omg. :drool: )
-Caramel Sutra :lol:

I don't know everything by them is good. :up:

Dublin Mudslide :drool: I don't know how I lived without it for all these years :lol: I just tried it for the first time a few weeks ago too

bono_gal said:
Becky(8) You can dream so dream out loud(8) says:
How come you do it though? Why stand with your girlfriend, but stare at me?
~Adam~ says:
You know why, you know how i feel about you. I stand looking at you coz id rather be standing with you. but all i can do is look. coz its never going to happen. sos, im just finding that hard to get my head around it.

^^^ thats what he said to me on MSN when I got home! :madspit:

And yeah, ive changed my msn name :lol:

:no:

what's your msn? do I have it?

Mucca- good choice :drool:

Mucca said:

Chocolate chip cookie dough!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom