PLEBA Girls' Party - We wore lemon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
:hug: :wave:

SG, the kids' birthday party was cute! Was anyone there besides the family, though? I'm worried that SimDiane & her man don't have any grown-up friends!

:hug: Hi Diane!

Yes, there were... but the sims at the party were more interested in playing poker and watching the big screen TV :| :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Hi Diane!

Yes, there were... but the sims at the party were more interested in playing poker and watching the big screen TV :| :lol:

!!!

Some friends THEY are!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this little story really makes my day. Thank you for sharing it.

I've been in a weird mood lately. I've got some worries that are personal, and I've gotten to the point that I can no longer bear to deal with the public at my library job. Most people are okay, but one problem patron in a shift will rile me up to ridiculous levels. A co-worker asked how I was doing and I nearly bit her head off...this is NOT good!!! I really need to do data entry or typing somewhere, more a back-office job, than handling patrons.

It's funny, Diane, I HATED dealing with people when I worked at a gas station in College; but for the most part, once I was working with people as a firefighter/EMT I didn't have nearly the trouble dealing with them. I guess because I was something of an authority figure in that function, and not in the role of customer sevice.

I really did not deal well with people in that sort of situation, I used to get so frustrated! :rant: :angry: I know I can't go back to that sort of job unless it's the absolute last resort. :|

I don't care what anyone thinks about 'simple' or 'easy' jobs as cashiers/clerks/ or any one in customer service... some people just aren't cut out for that . Myself being one of them :lol:

:wave:

:hug: 's for Diane. I'm sorry about your tough work situation.

Congrats Sarah on your paper - that's so awesome!! :up:

I'm only here for a quick minute because I'm a busy gal tonight. I'm feeling so much happier. I finally have people to come to my hockey game and concert with me, and I'm so excited! The hockey game is tomorrow, and the concert is Friday. Yay! :dancing: It feels so nice to be good and happy for a change. These last couple of days have been so draining, but things are on the upswing.

Have a great night everyone, see ya tomorrow! :wave: :hug:

Drea said:
15.gif

:giggle:

:ohmy:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !!!

so clever!!

Hello, I'm home sick with a migrane :yuck:

so I decided to see if Blue Crack cures headaches. :giggle:

and if anyone was here partying this afternoon.

I also added entries to my Interference journal this afternoon, while the rest of you were here. Am I sorry I missed you. :sigh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom