PLEBA Girls' Party - We wore lemon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
11.gif

circa1992 said:
How are you guys? :hug:

I don't have spring break until the 3rd week of April :|

:yikes: !!! Sorry, that sucks. My sis is on break this week, my nephews next week. I thought they had about the latest spring break there was :huh:

Drea said:
Well well... now matter how far she roams she always comes back to :adam:... but what happened to your sig? :(

I will always come back to :adam: :love: :flirt: :laugh:

and I'm working on something new for my sig ... see what happens when it gets too quiet around here? :lol:

It's OK....I feel like I just had my February break :shrug: How old are your nephew and sister?

I just got back from the recital night (check journal entry) at my school...it was so much fun :dancing:

Oh...and I got a 96% on my Medicinal Marijuana paper, the second highest grade in the grade :happy:

Well done, Sarah :up: :up: thats great!

My Sister teaches high school, and her youngest goes to the same school where she teaches; he's five

my older nephews go to another school and they are 15 and 17 :)

a couple different things; it depends on what they need and which school shes at :)

She teaches English (generic class for ninth grade)
English Lit
American Lit
Humanities/Drama
Journalism
and she runs the yearbook program

We have some pretty similar interests :shifty:

Her students often say we look a lot alike, too :lol:

Sarah - she probably would! :lol:
She formed a writers group from her school recently; she was telling me today that they are putting a web page together. She's a great teacher; the kids all love her

Back
Top Bottom