PLEBA Girls' Party - We wore lemon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

:kiss: :hug: I SO wish you and Wild had come a few days earlier and could have been with us that afternoon/evening. :hug : But the other 10 days we were together on our U2 rampage made up for it. :sexywink : :lol :

And poor Edgy - I was so over the fucking moon from just meeting Bono that I didn't get many good pics of him. :reject :

hindsight is a wonderful thing :lol: at least i met Edge :happy: and on my birthday thanks to certain factors :bow::love:

our 10 day rampage, cant wait till next tour :evil: we will have to be more prepared though with tickets then :lol:

I was all :hyper: just seeing Bono the day before and my and day of my birthday, god knows what i will be like when i meet him :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

After?? Was that the first or second? The first night was when we were in a rush to get to the hotel. :shifty : :lol :

When I nearly spent the night locked out on the balcony. :happy:

:lmao:

the second

:lmao: balcony:love: Ruff was the best : "theyre grown ups, they will be fine" *ruff goes to bed*

Jem, Sarah and WIld : :uhoh:

ThoraSEB said:
Man, you gals are so lucky! I've never met any of them yet. I say YET, because I am determined that it will happens some day. :heart:

:yes: you will :hug:

It takes alot of patience (from hanging around waiting), willingness to put up with all sorts of weather, being in the right place atthe right times seems to work quite well :lol:

oh and Bono not being an hour and a half late to go for soundcheck :happy: :|

:lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Man, you gals are so lucky! I've never met any of them yet. I say YET, because I am determined that it will happens some day. :heart:

Thora, it was one of the most amazing times I've ever had in my entire life. 12 days, 6 U2 shows, and Sarah and I got to spend time with many of our Pleban girls - what could be better?? :heart: Between those shows, and the two we saw in Detroit a month later, I had to juggle my schedule, Sarah missed nearly 3 weeks of school, it drained me financially, and then I went through about a solid month of post-concert depression, cause after that, real life just seems so blah. But it was all worth it. :love:

I'm sure you'll get to meet them! You just have to be resourceful. :)

bonoishot said:

the second

:lmao: balcony:love: Ruff was the best : "theyre grown ups, they will be fine" *ruff goes to bed*

Jem, Sarah and WIld : :uhoh:

:lmao: We we were freed, Alli and I went back to the room to tell Ruff what happened. She was in bed. She lifted her head and was like "you guys are nuts, I'm going back to sleep." :lmao:

JezSnape said:
Great pictures VP! Is that a drawing he's looking at?

Yes, it's a print of a drawing of the band. Sarah got it for me for my birthday just a few weeks before the Toronto shows. They all loved it!! The guys all admired it, their security, their drivers. And most of them asked me if I did it. :lol: Uh, not exactly...

I don't think I'd ever ask them to sign something I had drawn. What if they didn't like it? :reject: :lol:
Wow, it sounds like you guys had great fun! I didn't even get to see them when they were here, although they played just two hours drive frome here... :( :sad:

VintagePunk said:

I'm sure you'll get to meet them! You just have to be resourceful. :)

I am a very resourceful woman! I know my time will come on the next tour. I'm sure I'll be a lot more organized next time, and of course I'll have a ton of Plebans, etc. to hang out with!

VintagePunk said:

:lmao : We we were freed, Alli and I went back to the room to tell Ruff what happened. She was in bed. She lifted her head and was like "you guys are nuts, I'm going back to sleep." :lmao :

:lmao::lmao:

These 2 pics :drool: FLY and Bono Moob :combust:

c2a59a95.jpg

4df82165.jpg

bonoishot said:

:heart :hug :kiss

i miss you gals :sad: :( *clings

it was sooooo much fun :drool:

the beds in the balcony hotel :drool: did you ever get to see what the pool looked like :lol:

Awww, I miss you all, too! :heart:

Alli and I had a really nice view of the pool through the doors when we were locked out on the balcony. :angry:

Diane!! :hug: I'm sorry we didn't get to do Boston, too. It was just too much money. :sad:

Jez, I started out thinking I would go to maybe two shows. Then I met this crazy bunch here. That quickly snowballed. :lol:

Thora, next tour, many of us have meeting tips we can offer you. :shifty:

JezSnape said:
I don't think I'd ever ask them to sign something I had drawn. What if they didn't like it? :reject : :lol :
Wow, it sounds like you guys had great fun! I didn't even get to see them when they were here, although they played just two hours drive frome here... : ( :sad :

Aww :hug:

i wouldnt worry about them signing things, im sure theyve signed allsort though i doubt nothing could be worse than the tampon a woman had Larry sign :lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Diane L said:
VP, I didn't wind up doing Boston either, and my heart is permanently broken over it! The only thing that will truly heal it is to see the guys in Boston next time around...and hope many PLEBA Girls are there too!!!

I remember! :( I was completely tapped out by then. :sigh: I was even going to try for Buffalo and Cleveland, but that turned out to be out of the question, too.

Lots of time to save for next tour, though. :happy:

VintagePunk said:

Awww, I miss you all, too! :heart :

Alli and I had a really nice view of the pool through the doors when we were locked out on the balcony. :angry :

:lmao :

i wanted to go in that pool so bad, next time maybe :shifty:

OMG PLEBANS on tour next tour :lmao:

US: :evil::drool::rockon:

Larry::yikes:

Bono: PLEBANS :happy::hyper:

Adam and Edge: :uhoh:

Yeah, me too! Maybe... I'll start saving now! :lol:
Anyway, I have to go to bed, i just want to read a bit more here of diaries, but since I feel I'm not much of a company here, I'll just say night to you guys! :hug:

bonoishot said:

OMG PLEBANS on tour next tour : lmao:

US: : evil:: drool:: rockon:

Larry:: yikes:

Bono: PLEBANS : happy:: hyper:

Adam and Edge: : uhoh:

I agree with you up to Adam - I think it'll go more like this:

:adam: :sexywink:

Edge will still be :uhoh: though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom