PLEBA Girls' Party - We wore lemon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:
If I seem absent, it's because I am :lol: I haven't read diaries before, so I've just started with the first chapter... :reject:

Hi Thora :wave:
Wow, this is turning out to be really good. Why did I spend all those years only reading slash? :banghead:

The stories here are incredible. There are some pretty awesome writers. You should check out u2 dash fanfiction dot com. That's a good site, and most of the stuff (plus lots and lots more) is there!

:lol: That's where I am, reading diaries! It was recommended to me a while ago, when I asked where I could put up my stories. I never really got the guts to post them, though :reject:
So how are you?

:lol: Right on. Sometimes I'm not sure who is aware of that site or not.

I'm doing okay. A bit frustrated trying to figure out some stuff, but otherwise doing okay. And you?

Thora, that's a difficult question to answer right now, so I'll get back to you on that. :lol:

Jem, :wave: Good for you!

It's one of my favourites! I feel kinda weird reading that at work, so I'm waiting until I get home. There's a few threads and forums that I don't tread into until I leave work. :D

I know what you mean, there are some sites that I'm on that I never go into at school. Good thing my parents know all about what I'm reading on the internet :lol: I don't have to sneak around here anyway!

Bono Tongue :shifty:

Bono_at_Copenhagen_6.jpg

i love this larry advert :lmao:

gotmilk.jpg

Bonos sheep :shifty::lmao:

besheep.jpg

sami0201 said:

OMG along with SG's it's one of the best fics EVER. :drool : :love :

I wish I was just reading it for the first time! :lol : :combust :

will second that :drool::combust:

Vampire Bono :bow::love: to whoever made this gif

iconu2vampirebonobitemesapphires13.gif

Sami whos your mystery guy you stalk, i missed the pic last night :hyper: did you see my latest pic of my Dave a few weeks ago :lol:

:lol: Jem he's this guy at my school but he has a girlfriend :madspit: I saw the Dave picture :love: :cute:

I'm good, about to go shower and watch a movie :) But I'll post my hot guy pic for you!! How are you? :hug: I feel like I haven't spoken to you properly in so long! :(

Yes, it's really nice too, Jem :wink:

You would happen to have some nice ones of Edge, would you? Not that I'm interested or anything :shifty:

sami0201 said:
:lol : Jem he's this guy at my school but he has a girlfriend :madspit : I saw the Dave picture :love : :cute :

I'm good, about to go shower and watch a movie : ) But I'll post my hot guy pic for you!! How are you? :hug : I feel like I haven't spoken to you properly in so long! : (

guys with girlfriends :madwife: :sigh:

Aww your guys :combust:

showers :drool:

im not too bad, ive been a bit weird the past few days though, kinda going dizzy now and then :| will have to keep an eye on that

i know, ive been floating about on here, but seem to have missed you most of the time for long time periods :sad: timezones :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom