Pleba Girls Party - We wish U2 a Merry Christmas with plenty of beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I want a Poptart T-shirt :hyper:

When I was up at Syracuse University, I was going to play bass for an all-girl band called the Pop-Tarts. I actually practiced the bass for about a half-hour one afternoon, but most of the time all I did with it was practice how I'd stand while holding it. The band got another bassist.

Now it makes me laugh when I see my Silver Fox's Pop-Tart outfit!! :giggle:

Here they are from that same photo shoot as the odd B&W one

PopU2OSC413.jpg

OMG!! you girls dont' know about my Groupie undies?:lmao:

They are these black and purple things that say "Groupie" in huge rhinestones across the back:lmao:

I got them to tease mr. dis wiht...telling him I was wearing them for luck to meet Bono...and the first time I wore them I met BONO:ohmy: ...then I wore em again and met Adam:ohmy: ...so now...I can never wear them again.

Diane L said:
Hi Drea!! :hug: :wave: How's your new apartment?

I :heart: it! :)

I need to clean it up a bit (my sister's in town and will be coming over tomorrow night), I have more than 12 rows to go on the 'rents bedspread and a crapload of rows on Grandma's lapghan, and where am I? On here with you girls :ohmy: Denial ain't just a river in Egypt :wink: :laugh:

sami0201 said:

I need Bri for math :lol: :help: there's one type of problem I don't get....does anyone know trigonometric functions or analytic trig?

My degrees are in English and in library and information science. So, no. I can barely subtract and divide; I only wish my math skills were better.

Dismantled said:

They are these black and purple things that say "Groupie" in huge rhinestones across the back:lmao:

I got them to tease mr. dis wiht...telling him I was wearing them for luck to meet Bono...and the first time I wore them I met BONO:ohmy: ...then I wore em again and met Adam:ohmy: ...so now...I can never wear them again.

OMG :ohmy:

where can I get me a pair of those?! :lmao:

:drool:

Dismantled said:

But you still have to meet Larry and Edge!

OMG!! :shocked:

You guys aren't going to believe this, it just got posted to the U2 GTA list...

U2 are flying into Toronto tomorrow morning (aprox. 6:55am)

Apparently the plane they've been using for the North American legs of the tour (an Air Canada charter) is returning to Toronto
with them on it.

They'll be driven over to the Pearson terminals to catch their flight back to Ireland for Christmas.

So if you happen to be taking an international flight tomorrow morning keep your eyes peeled for em!

:shifty: Anyone feel like watching planes take off tomorrow morning? :shifty: (I wish! :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom