Pleba Girls Party - We wish U2 a Merry Christmas with plenty of beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

good idea! :hyper:

my teacher from last year is talking to my teacher that I have now :ohmy: he went out for dinner with him the other night :lol:

romantically? or to talk about you:lmao:

bonoishot said:

:lmao:

i think i drooled in my sleep

:droollove::love:

:drool: don't you love when you wake up and your pillow is all wet and warm and stuck to your face:yuck: I just hope its mine...:lmao::barf: and not mr . dis....

Dismantled said:

:drool: don't you love when you wake up and your pillow is all wet and warm and stuck to your face:yuck: I just hope its mine...:lmao::barf: and not mr . dis....

I just realized how wrong this sounded..:lmao: oh well!!!*tears

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, we camped out for the Friday show (not camped out exactly, but got there are 4:30 am, I think), before you girls got there, then for Saturday, I wanted Sarah to get some rest, because she was really sick that day. : ( Sarah talks about you guys all the time, and misses you all, and the shows so much (as do I). My little road warrior. :love :

Sorry that you're having a bad week, wish there were something I could do to help. : ( I'm not a big fan of the holidays either. They don't make me sad, I just kinda find them meaningless...full of consumerism and stupid social obligations.

I'm just a joy to be around. :happy : :lol :

tell sarah i said hi :heart:

you girls cheer me up more than anyone anyway so you do your bit, have you got your PM :happy:

Dismantled said:

yes!

when I'm drunk sober people irritate me:lmao:

actually when I'm drunk ...nothing irritates me...I'm the loviest person in teh world:shifty::yes::drool:

Me too. I flirt like crazy (just with single guys though, I don't become a total ho :lol: ) and everybody's my best friend. :lmao:

Diane L said:

And girls, I'm starting to get emotional about tonight's show already, and it won't start for about 4 hours!!!

I know

:sad: :hug: I actually have a lump in my throat thinking about it:sad: :sigh:

if mr dis comes up and I am crying I'll never be able to explain:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Me too. I flirt like crazy (just with single guys though, I don't become a total ho :lol: ) and everybody's my best friend. :lmao:

MEE TOOO:lmao: omg...we would be so much trouble together:lmao:

Mr Dis has a pretty good time that night:shifty:...did I just say that outloud:drool:?

I love everyone...I can talk to totally strangers about ANYTHING!!! I am totally goofy and such an idiot:lmao:

Dismantled said:

:sad:

we have to think of something good....:sad:

there's nothing good for me tonight :scream: :angry:

on top of it being sad because it's the last show, I have 2 finals tomorrow and one of them I'm gonna fail!!! :scream: :sad:

and my poor teacher is trying to help me right now but I don't know what I'm doing wrong so he can't really helpe me :sad: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom