PLEBA girls party-we smell good and so does Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Mucca, since you're here, how long did it take you to build up left hand strength? I can only play for about 45 minutes now before the pian in my hand and forearm are unbearable and i've got to stop.

champagne.jpg

**This is just a quickie - I think I can come up with something better :wink:

Goodnight Ruff and Mucca :hug: Sweet dreams
Hurry back Bri :wave:

Hello, all. I'm tired, but I'm here. :yawn:

I posted the first chapter of my fanfic in Fanfic earlier today. People said they liked it. :)

I finally finished chapter three. Now I can a. Get on with my life. b. work on other parts of the story. c. work on my grad school paper. d. finally begin reading Half-Blood Prince.

:hug: SG I love it!! I swear I drool everytime you post. Larry has such a wicked smile. Lately I can' t seem to get enough of him. Its definetly a keeper. :drool: :combust: Its hard to think of Edge though when I see your sig. :giggle:

Joanne :hug: I'm glad you finally posted part. I'll have to read it! I haven't really been on much today. I'm glad you mentioned it so I didn't miss it. :hyper:

*squeal!!!!!!!*

They just made a Bono reference on Gilmore Girls!!!

Jess's wayward father just came back to town.

Jess: Oh, you're the loser coffee guy.

Father: Not as cool as Bono, but I'll take it.

I LOVE when that happens...like a super-special secret message to me. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
*squeal!!!!!!!*

:giggle:

Russty, Joanne :hug:

SG when I was visiting V earlier, she asked me how my guitar was doing. When I told her it was great, but very lonely. I think it needs a friend. She started laughing. She couldnt' say much though since she was having work done on herself when I showed up. :giggle: I'm seriously thinking of having a continous armband that wraps around my arm a few times of music with more guitars with wings in between. I really love a blonde guitar Edge has. And then I figured I could pick one of Mike McCreadys guitars out to use as well. Spread the guitar god love around a bit.

Kurt the other tattoo artist who was working on V saw my guitar and said "Angus Young Gibson SG! Nice choice!" It was cool that he knew exactly which one it was. :hyper: :heart:

VintagePunk said:
*squeal!!!!!!!*

:lol:

Aw, VP, we all know what kind of super-super-secret Bono messages you want to hear. :lol:

Thanks VP :hug: You guys always make me feel so much better. Everytime I come on here I feel so loved it makes each day a bit easier to cope with. That and the fact that I know I'm not the only nut around. :wink: :giggle:

DG :hug:

I think one of the writers of the Gilmore Girls has a thing for Bono! :lol: They have had alot of Bono references.

Fanfic! Fanfic! Fanfic! :hyper: :rockon:

SG I also mailed your package tonight while I was out. :D I sent it 2 day priority so hopefully by Saturday it will get to you.

RadioFreeVirgin.com's U2 ZooRadio just played "Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad." A song which I've never heard before -- and which rules.

Ladies and gentlemen, Bono sings Sinatra! :applaud:

I :heart: ZooRadio. So many great U2 rarities. So many cool songs from U2's influences/favorite artists.

The only problem with it is, it's only on the Internet, so I can't listen to it in my car.

Back
Top Bottom