PLEBA girls party-we smell good and so does Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was looking through the setlist party thread and I saw that "Hi Bob" thing. That was pretty cool, I wonder how they managed to organize it so well.

That sloganizer is too damn funny! I love it!

«Nobody does it like Russty.»

That's right baby! :lol:

:hug: to all of you. I'm doing better thanks. I went into downtown and walked around for about an hour and a half. Sweated a ton and tried to just air my head out a bit. There were alot of life changing things that happened today that I think just set me off. All of the sudden there was so much going on it just freaked me out. Mr. Cat and I talked and are trying to filter some of the stuff out if we can.

I still miss her though and I've been crying alot, but I'm just going with it. I think its probably alot of delayed grief that I never really was ready to deal with.

But I'm gonna shave my head tonight and meet with my tattoo artist tomorrow for a while to start working on the dragon we are designing together. So I'm trying to do constructive things to help me cope. And shaving my head always seems to make me happy. :laugh: yep I'm weird. But ya still gotta love me! :heart:

Cee Cee, wish I could help. I'm a computer idiot. Here's some Edge to soothe the pain--I posted this earlier today but love the pic :heart:

edgefuneral.jpg

Mucca said:
I was looking through the setlist party thread and I saw that "Hi Bob" thing. That was pretty cool, I wonder how they managed to organize it so well.

Details on the HI Bob thing or setlist page?! :giggle: Yep I'm lazy. Even like about where it is would be nice. I don't have the patience to read the whole mondo thread. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

did you change ysi to "you send it' without the spaces?

And what's this "Hoi Bob" thing I've heard about?

Russty :hug: :heart:
We're here for ya, hun.

:hug: Thanks babe! You guys did help so much earlier. Just knowing I had a place to go helped so much.

Mr. Cat needs to use the phone so I'll be back in a bit. :heart:

Russty Cat said:

Details on the HI Bob thing or setlist page?! :giggle: Yep I'm lazy. Even like about where it is would be nice. I don't have the patience to read the whole mondo thread. :lol:

:lol:
I usually just go through the pages to see the setlist but this caught my eye

showmilan4.jpg

See you later Russty :hug::hug::heart:

Mucca said:

:lol:
I usually just go through the pages to see the setlist but this caught my eye

showmilan4.jpg

Wow that is pretty cool. :up:

See you later Russty! :hug:

It's bad to eat late at night, but I'm so hungry. Should I make something? :hmm:

girls, i'm so tired. all this talk of champagne spraying tuckered me out :crack:

i'm gonna have to go to bed. tomorrow i expect a full discussion of the, erm, finer points of the video montage...take careful notes. there will be a quiz :wink:

i was joking on the setlist thread that organizing italians is like herding cats, so it is especially impressive.

k, night girls :wave:

Back
Top Bottom