PLEBA girls party-we smell good and so does Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bri, the link won't open???? This is disastrous!
VP, you hurt your hand? Calamity Jane! What happened?

Bono is my passion.

Take what you want, but leave Bono alone!

The wonder has a name: Emily.

Emily, better than sex. :sexywink:

This is so my new timewaster. :lmao:

VP!! :hug:

Bri, do you want me to re-send it via MSN?

oooooooohhhhhhh nooooooooooooo :scream:

DG, what can be done? will MSN work?

VP, i uploaded the Trying to Throw Your Arms video montage for the girls..........my favorite U2 erotica! :drool:

*loving how the Pleba girls spring into action when we face a crisis*

:lmao:

ruffian said:
oooooooohhhhhhh nooooooooooooo :scream:

DG, what can be done? will MSN work?

VP, i uploaded the Trying to Throw Your Arms video montage for the girls..........my favorite U2 erotica! :drool:

:drool: :drool: Wasn't it Chizip that posted it a couple of months ago?? The funny thing is, when I watched it, I remembered it!! I think I saw it on a TV special back in '92...such pleasant memories. :combust:

VintagePunk said:

:drool: :drool: Wasn't it Chizip that posted it a couple of months ago?? The funny thing is, when I watched it, I remembered it!! I think I saw it on a TV special back in '92...such pleasant memories. :combust:
yes, chizip did post it i think--back in the days when he didn't snub me (*sniff*). it was a TV special way back when...and it is my absolute favorite piece of video EVER. i literally squirm when i watch it :drool: :drool:

You can't beat Larry.»

OMG :lmao:
Be young, have fun, taste Larry.» :tongue:

Larry's like heaven.»

Larry makes dreams come true.»

Feel it - Larry!»

Larry, the secret of women.» :confused:

ruffian said:

yes, chizip did post it i think--back in the days when he didn't snub me (*sniff*). it was a TV special way back when...and it is my absolute favorite piece of video EVER. i literally squirm when i watch it :drool: :drool:

Back during the Zoo tv days, I used to tape every U2 tv appearance. The tape is still around here, but due to my woefully inadequate labelling skills, I'd have to go through about 30 tapes to find it...but one day, I will. :drool:

Hey Russty :hug:

SG, did you get the D/L to work or have you d/l'd yet?

Hey girls! :wave:

I was just playing around with the sloganizer and look what popped up:
Michelle - You see this name, you think dirty.

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom