PLEBA girls party-we smell good and so does Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:
ok girls, in the setlist thread tonight someone who is not a native-born speaker was translating the setlist...and here's song 21:

21 With or Without You ((Bono tightens a Shirt of a fan, on the "Underground" stands.)

Q: what does it mean to get a shirt tightening from Bono, and can I volunteer for this? I decided it might be like getting an upper body wedgie :lmao:

:lmao:!!!

I volunteer to find out! :wave: :hyper:

:lol:

ruffian said:
hey everyone :wave:
wow, i've been wading around in the wallpaper thread on Pleba--those are amazing! SG, you rock!!!!!!!!!! Really, beautiful work (if you are here, haven't read through the thread).

Aww :hug:
3.gif
the guys do all the hard work

Hi Cee Cee :wave:

Wait, here's another one. they played OOTs with a full orchestra, but it was translated as:

22 Original of the Species (again in company of 20 Streichern on both b-steam turbine and gas turbine system.)

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :huh:

:lmao:

i think i'd rather have a shirt tightening!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Exactly!

Finally someone who knows the true me!

MBS said:

:tongue:
What?
Are you implying something?

Bri's an angel......right Bri??
:angel:

Bri is referring to herself in the 3rd person when using an alter and while using her regular ID. This is not a good sign. She may actually be having an identity crisis. Poor girl. :(

Sad_Girl said:

Aww :hug:
3.gif
the guys do all the hard work

SG. they are really, really spectacular. The inclusion of quotes made them so touching--love the America one, and I haven't been all that patriotic for the last few years. You are so talented!
:applaud:

daygloeyes2 said:

Bri is referring to herself in the 3rd person when using an alter and while using her regular ID. This is not a good sign. She may actually be having an identity crisis. Poor girl. :(

:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

:lmao: :lmao:

I have no idea what you're talking about. :shifty:

Hiya Ruff!!! :hug:
I thought ever concert had a few gas turbines and striechmen??? :lol:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

What Identity crisis? You're confused... MBS is my alter ego tonight :wink: right Bri?

wtf! don't even know how they managed to come up with that, but then, i've made some pretty embarrassing mistakes in italian. the word for "fig" is dangerously close to a very dirty word, and I have interchanged them many a time, accidentally :reject:

ruffian said:
wtf! don't even know how they managed to come up with that, but then, i've made some pretty embarrassing mistakes in italian. the word for "fig" is dangerously close to a very dirty word, and I have interchanged them many a time, accidentally :reject:

:lol: I'm still wondering about that shirt tightening

maybe you get a "shirt tightening" if you get hauled up on stage by the collar of your shirt?

Or maybe it's when Bono pulls the fabric tightly across your chest? :drool:

Or maybe if you get sprayed with champagne (or water, during Electric Co.) and your shirt shrinks?

Sad_Girl said:
DG seems to think I'm VP tonight. Or Bri is. Or maybe she's just having a hallucination :wink:

*holding head in hands*
i'm sooooooo confused.........!!!!!!!!!

Bri, i can say such filth in Italian it would make your toes curl :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ruff....maybe they were really talking about pants tightening..:shifty: :mac:

:lol:

i could give B a good pants tightening just by lookin' at him :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
Cindy what is your title? And thanks, I kinda like my new Av and Sig :cute:

:lol: Back to Larry once more.

My title is Realms of Fact and Fancy. I'm hoping to post the first complete chapter to the fic forum by the end of next week. (because I plan on goign ot pick up HP 6 tomorrow, in which case I won't be online more likely than not. I've got a giant jawbreaker to keep me hyped up too)

Back
Top Bottom