PLEBA girls party-we smell good and so does Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

Na na na na na na na BAT DIS:evil:

And superhero DG :evil:

superhero.jpg

:lmao:

hey everyone :wave:
wow, i've been wading around in the wallpaper thread on Pleba--those are amazing! SG, you rock!!!!!!!!!! Really, beautiful work (if you are here, haven't read through the thread).

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
What does Bat Dis do?

rape and pillage:lock:

Bat Dis is the world most brilliant super human...powers stronger than any water buffalo, able to leap cow fences in a single bound..rain, snow, sleet or freezing rain will not keep Bat Dis from the helpless crys of stranded civilizians all over the world. Saving the world from mosquitos and bad people is just all in a Days work for Bat Dis.

Dismantled said:

rape and pillage:lock:

Bat Dis is the world most brilliant super human...powers stronger than any water buffalo, able to leap cow fences in a single bound..rain, snow, sleet or freezing rain will not keep Bat Dis from the helpless crys of stranded civilizians all over the world. Saving the world from mosquitos and bad people is just all in a Days work for Bat Dis.

I'm still confused cause of your first sentance...but ok..Bat Dis seems to have cool powers...:up:

DG, Bri, Dis, BG...er, DJ, are you someone I know dressed up in different clothes? hmmmmmm...Weldy was here and now she's not......aha! Weldy?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ok...Lake Bendover is in Pleasure Island...I gotcha...oh...DJ Bono is my Alt guys.

I got to go now...I got to get dressed and go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Laters all :wave: :hug: :heart:

Lake Bendover on Pleasure Island:lmao: see ya weldy

ok girls, in the setlist thread tonight someone who is not a native-born speaker was translating the setlist...and here's song 21:

21 With or Without You ((Bono tightens a Shirt of a fan, on the "Underground" stands.)

Q: what does it mean to get a shirt tightening from Bono, and can I volunteer for this? I decided it might be like getting an upper body wedgie :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom