Pleba Girls Party: We rise up and come for B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
glad you got yo see it... I'm sure i'm get more hyped up than i AM already :laugh: :D.I only saw litle bits about 5-7 mins in all....WIth the sound practically off b/c the cranky roomate was sleeping so couldn't have it up as loud as I need to hear it.

But my sis taped it so I'll prob see it when i stay at her house for a while on SUn {she's away a few days}.

Nitey nite

:lmao: at my drunkeness last night

i must have been soooooooooooooooo drunk, thank god i drank all that water though when i came in, or i would have felt soooooooo rough this morning :lol:

was BG on the boards the early hours of ths morning, think i was speaking to her but then i wasnt sure if it was her hacker :ohmy: :huh:

bonoishot said:
:lmao: at my drunkeness last night

i must have been soooooooooooooooo drunk, thank god i drank all that water though when i came in, or i would have felt soooooooo rough this morning :lol:

was BG on the boards the early hours of ths morning, think i was speaking to her but then i wasnt sure if it was her hacker :ohmy: :huh:

I know when i read the thread this morning i was laughing my head off at your posts :laugh:

You gave me a stitch :huh:

:hug:

OMG i cant believe i forgot to tell everyoen about dancing man :lmao:

the band we were watching in the pub last night had this guy whos a big fan in wtcacthing them (he has there t-shirt) and from the 1st song he was dancing like an eejit bless him, it was sooo funny he was all over the front of the bands playing area, 10 out of 10 for use of space :lol: and me, kat, joe, leanne, katie etc were all pissing pissing ourselves laughing :lmao:

dancing guy is a legand :rockon:

bonoishot said:

:lmao:

im sorry i didnt mean to give you a stitch

at least i amused people
:wink:

Don't be sorry:hug:

I was looking at the photos and made a comment of how sweaty Bono gets and wondered how sweaty HDland gets..... Ni said well you didn't help matters. So i was like :confused:.....

NI went onto say he's surprised Bono didn't need a lifeboat to rescue him with Me, you & Ruff there :ohmy: :shocked:

Although i haven't any idea what he meant :shifty:

WildHoney said:
Sorry I was drooling over my prints of photos from Toronto 4 :drool : :drool : :drool : Now to get prints of Chicago 1 :combust :

I'm fine. Although my pc doesn't want to play any of the conan files i downloaded:madspit :

photos :drool: :drool: :combust: i should get mine done :lol:

damn PC :madspit:

wheres the link, though itll probably take about 5 days for me to download :lol:

bonoishot said:
OMG i cant believe i forgot to tell everyoen about dancing man :lmao:

the band we were watching in the pub last night had this guy whos a big fan in wtcacthing them (he has there t-shirt) and from the 1st song he was dancing like an eejit bless him, it was sooo funny he was all over the front of the bands playing area, 10 out of 10 for use of space :lol: and me, kat, joe, leanne, katie etc were all pissing pissing ourselves laughing :lmao:

dancing guy is a legand :rockon:

:lmao:

A bit like those dancing girls that VP, SG & Sarah saw at Toronto 4

MBS said:
OMG!!
*squeal*

It's all done, it finally finished downloading!!
Thank you SG!!!! :hyper: :heart:

I wuv you!

Night ladies!

:hug: I was just wondering if you got it or not! I'm glad to help you out. You'll have to tell me what you thought of it. I thought B was so :cute: in it!

WildHoney said:

Don't be sorry:hug :

I was looking at the photos and made a comment of how sweaty Bono gets and wondered how sweaty HDland gets..... Ni said well you didn't help matters. So i was like :confused :.....

NI went onto say he's surprised Bono didn't need a lifeboat to rescue him with Me, you & Ruff there :eek:hmy : :shocked :

Although i haven't any idea what he meant :shifty:

sweaty B :drool: :drool: HD land, sounds like a fun place :shifty: :drool:

me wants to visit :evil:

:giggle:

NI knows the 3 of us too well :lmao:

WildHoney said:

Hi SG :wave: :hug:

Can i have one???

What was it anyway??? :confused:

:lol: I found her a link to download the Fuse interview. I'm not sure it's still valid, and I'm not allowed to just post it, but if you need it I can IM it to you

Back
Top Bottom