PLEBA girls party-we need to escape!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

God what the hell was I studying?!?!?! :lmao:

Was it about bees and how they males turn into females after they mate?

:lmao:

I can't remember, but you and Bri were discussing it...you were studying for a test, and talked about their behaviour, how same sex pairs will suddenly start making out. You commented that it's just like that on here, with the spontaneous orgies. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: :ohmy:

Oh darn...what time do you expect to be home???

Haven't a clue. Depends on how quickly Jemma & Susan row. I'm going to be cox..

20.gif

:lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

How are ya? I see the storm was downgraded. :yikes:

Something else going on? Anything I can do? :hug:

We got tons of icky rain and some wind but that's about it. *phew*

Okay, re: my crappy mood:

I'm a terrible worrier. I'm so utterly relaxed about 99% of everything, but I'll lose sleep imagining an asteroid collision. I have an overactive imagination. Well, in January my mother rec'd a package at her work from this older guy I knew back in my master's program. He was always kinda weird, but he's evidently gone round the bend down. He's a drifter and prolly a drug addict. Needless to say it freaked me out. There was nothing threatening or sexual or violent in the letter or the items he sent in any way, it's just all weird random shit. And creepy that he's still thinking about me. Not to mention a lot of it is far-out religious stuff. I know he used to be obsessed with Revelations.

So it really threw me for a loop in January, and it took me the whole semester to get back to normal. I'd been taking B-12 and St. John's Wort religiously to keep the anxiety down, but for the frist 2 months of this year all I could do was go over in my head all the worse-than worse case scenarios involving this guy. Evidently he doesn't know where I live, but that he knows where my mother lives is creepy enough.

So this week my mom rec'd 3 more letters. They are completely random, crazy rambling. It's like he's just writing to an address more than to a person. Well, needless to say it's set me back. I can't keep living with this kind of paranoia, not only for myself, but for my mother. I don't know what to do. We've talked to the post office and the police and they said there's nothing they can do since it's not against the law to write crazy letters to people. If there's nothing violent, vulgar, or threatening (which there hasn't been) it's not illegal.

Of course that doesn't stop it from being creepy. I know I'll never let go of the paranoia and looking over my shoulder constantly. It's totally effected my behavior on a daily basis. But what I want is for this situation to get out of my head...I want reassurance that I myself am being a little irrational and that I need to chill a little. :sad:

WildHoney said:

Haven't a clue. Depends on how quickly Jemma & Susan row. I'm going to be cox..

20.gif

:lmao: :lmao:

OMG!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Really, how long will it take you to get home, approximately? I just remembered...that is the night of Ikeafest, and I might not be home till around midnight. :( :( :sad: :sad:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

I can't remember, but you and Bri were discussing it...you were studying for a test, and talked about their behaviour, how same sex pairs will suddenly start making out. You commented that it's just like that on here, with the spontaneous orgies. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao:

WildHoney said:

Yep she's got GA's for both so we're going to try & find her in line...

Then she's off to Glasgow & Cardiff too.

Gonna try & meet again at Cardiff too:hug:

That is so cool!! You girls are going to have such a great time!

I'm sure you will be able to get up close and personal with B, especially when you have Susan and Ruff as your lucky charms :up:

greeneyedgirl said:
Wow E, where do the letters come from? Is it in town or far away, maybe he can send stuff but doesn't have access to a car or other trans and can't actually get to you.

There's never a return address, but the postmark is from Baton Rouge. When I think about it, I gravitate between being really immobilized and scared to so :mad: that I want to shoot something. :crazy:

Eless....wow. :hug: :hug:

Does the letter indicate a location? How far is he from your mom?

Drifter/drug addict indicates that travel might not be quite so accessible to him...or at least more difficult than just hopping into a car.

Is your mom worried?

Mucca said:
Hey Jem! :wave::hyper:
Do you have GA's?

Ikeafest? Like the furniture store Ikea?

*g* Yeah.. because Bri apparently lives near a very cool Ikea - and it's a running joke about her location - we started calling the music fest we're going to be at next weekend Ikeafest :wink:

Eless...

I don't know if this will be a comfort at all...but I recently watched a show about stalking. It featured a detective that deals exclusively with stalking, as well as a psychologist.

It's my understanding that behaviour such as this does not occur as one sudden, violent act, but it escalates for quite some time. So...in that case, if his intentions are worst than just being a creepy, bothersome asshat, you and your mom should have some warning, and be able to do something.

As well, I heard about the risk assessment that police are trained to do, and while not 100% foolproof, they're usually very good at predicting who will become violent.

Did they say if they looked into the person's past (ran a check on him), to see if he'd been violent in the past?

Drea said:

*g* Yeah.. because Bri apparently lives near a very cool Ikea - and it's a running joke about her location - we started calling the music fest we're going to be at next weekend Ikeafest :wink:

:laugh:

WILD!!!!!! :sexywink: :love: :heart:

So, we're going to have a spontaneous PLeba girls' orgy then in a double bed????!!!! :ohmy: :flirt: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom