Pleba Girls Party - We multiply like rabbits!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nighty night Bri! :hug: :heart:

I really feel like I should go work while its quiet and a little cooler. But I can't seem to tear myself away. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

How's you story coming, btw.....

wait, allow me to rephrase...:wink:

Have you written more? :hyper:

Not so much. :reject:

But I will...soon!

I really was planning to at the resort, but every night I'd read a few pages of killing Bono, and then I'd be out like a light.

School is kinda left hanging for me. Scott's away for two weeks, and there's one more study I need in order to finish my html. He contacted the psychologist that created it (Lyn Abramson, very famous in the field) and asked her to send it to him. He cc'd the e-mail to me, so I got her reply...she can only send him a hard copy, so rather than have her send it to me, it's going to his office...and he won't be there, so I can't get it till he gets back in two weeks. :scream:

BonoWall.jpg

Wanna Play? :flirt:

Well girls I can't stand it anymore. I'm going to go work for a few hours. Its supposed to be a nice toasty 110 degrees tomorrow so I know I won't get much done then. Have a good night. :hug: :wave: :heart:

FlyYourKite said:

:yes: Yes you do!! I want to see them :drool:

It's on Lake Wanapitei (sp?) which is kinda outside Sudbury. Here's a picture of the sunrise I took two years ago:

sunrise.png

Breathtaking!!! :heart:

We ended up with about 500 duck pictures and maybe 12 pictures of other things...as usual. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Well girls I can't stand it anymore. I'm going to go work for a few hours. Its supposed to be a nice toasty 110 degrees tomorrow so I know I won't get much done then. Have a good night. :hug: :wave: :heart:

:yikes: No working in that heat, young lady! :shame:

With humidity, it's been around that here for the past few days. :|

Night! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom