Pleba Girls Party - We multiply like rabbits!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are renewing our vows next year and I've been planning on the wedding in my head for a long time. We never really had a formal wedding. So I was going to do something more formal this time, but last night I was thinking, who the fuck am I kidding?! I'm not formal and foofy. Its just not me.

So I think we will still rent this area up at the lake and have a big party, but instead of wearing a formal gown and stuff I'm gonna make the girls and I mermaid outfits. :giggle: And on the invites tell everyone to wear their best mermaid/merman outfits and swimming stuff. I think it will be more fun to have us renew our vows, but then to be totally sill afterwards and go swimming and boating and let the kids just run around and have fun.

:ohmy: :combust:

larry67hd.jpg

:drool: (That Dragon didn't need to be hunted... it made itself known with pride! ) :giggle:

Dis and BG are you two feeling any better? :hug:

There is the stupidest question posted in Zoo Confessionals :madspit:. Look at it and you'll see what I mean. :rolleyes:

Sad_Girl said:
Hee hee ... I love the pic of Bono in the boxers with the black socks held up by little garter braces :lmao: too funny!

I want to see this one! :hyper:

HI DG :hug: and BG :hug:

You so dont' want to see pics of me right now. I look like hell! LOL

Russty Cat said:

I want to see this one! :hyper:

HI DG :hug: and BG :hug:

You so dont' want to see pics of me right now. I look like hell! LOL

It's the best photoshopped pic ever thread on the main Pleba board

An article about the whole Lola Cashman thing :rolleyes:

daygloeyes2 said:

Neither have I :sexywink:

See you later SG! :hug:

I have to go in a few minutes too :|

hmmmm give me ideas:drool:

DG did you read the one word game story? Go to the Lemonade stand......Paragraph 2:lmao:

Yes, i am here clone! I'm trying to cheer myself up a bit&just ignore any negativity from people! :love: :D :heart: :hug:

At first when you didn't reply, i thought i'd scared you off too! :(

Thanx v much DG! I hope to have some continuing support cos i think someone got the wrong end of the stick. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom