Pleba Girls Party - We love U2 like mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know! :huh:

I said this morning that it's almost like I do, except the opposite of Sarah's. I got up about 6 hours earlier today than I did while she was away.

She went to bed last night at 9 (and she struggled to stay awake that long!), and was up today around 5. How long did it take you to adjust when you got home?

Imagine the look for surprise on everyone's face when you're able to leap up there yourself. :lol:

I've got a friend coming over in a while, so I'd better go shower and tidy up a bit. Talk to you later :hug:

Anyone home?

I thought it would only be a few minutes. But then they had doctors coming in to talk, I had to eat my snack, and all this other nonsense.

I'll be happy to go home tonight. :|

Yeah, I saw... Maybe I'll try the next one then :lol:
Hi Thora, Hi Wild :hug:

I'm in such a good mood today :D

:bonodrum: :corn: I had to try them, I haven't done that yet :reject:

Hi everyone! :hug:

I'm in a good mood too, Jez!

Bri - that's awesome that you're gonna get a mic - you have to join in on the fun! It's too hilarious! :lmao:

Wild, I love your new sig! :drool: :wink: I completely forgot to tell you last night.

I promise, when I become a premium member, and get a sig, you can complain about it all you want :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
If only I'd found one earlier. :sad:

Who can put a price on a good "BOOMCHA" ?

:wink:

Nobody!! :lol: It doesn't matter if you're just joining in now - I'm sure there will be a lot of songs done. It seems to be extremely popular!

Back
Top Bottom