Pleba Girls Party - We love U2 like mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
We've always known how you feel about the boomcha's :sexywink:

:shifty:

I thought I was so subtle about it too.:flirt:

How are you tonight? :hug:

Pretty good, actually. It's such a relief to have the worst of that massive intense load of work overwith. I can finally come play here agin on a more regular basis (once I stop falling alseep on the couch :lol: )
How are you? :hug:

sami0201 said:
SG how are your niece and nephew?

I haven't talked to my brother today; but thats probably good news :lol: he doesn't call all that often, so if he had it would've been to ask for help or share bad news. Dad said he is planning on coming up north to visit us tomorrow, so they must be doing a lot better than they were at the beginning of the week.

Thanks for asking :heart:

I've been doing some brainstorming for the next chapter of OOC; one of the things I was doing was making up a mock sketch pad for Alyx; do these look like they could've been done with charcoal and graphite to you? Obviously I've just been messing around with my photo software, but, I'm sort of going for the feeling they were drawn while actually watching the guys rather than photographs (if that makes any sense)

Sketchbook023.jpg

Sketchbook027.jpg

Sketchbook029.jpg

Sketchbook010.jpg

Now my dad's trying to be all nice because I've been ignoring him all night. He bought me a camera (that was this afternoon) and he just came in and said it'll be here by Tuesday and he can't wait for me to get it. :eyebrow: Then he said I can go shopping tomorrow if my mom will take me. :| Hello, that doesn't erase what an asshole you were. I hate people like that.

:wave: Can't stay longer than this post, although I may be back later to catch up. My roomie is writing papers tonight.

SG - those are beautiful pics! I can't wait for your next chapter.

For those who haven't already contributed to the sing along, I highly recommend it. It's hilarious!

I did UTEOTW (2nd line) and Streets (22nd line), but Streets hasn't been completed yet. It's just way too much fun!! :lol:

I hope you all have a great night, and hopefully I can pop in for longer in a few hours. :hug: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom