Pleba Girls Party - We love U2 like mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
:lmao:

Ok well I was going to eat an ice pop...one of those strawberry frozefruit ones :love but it's like a really thin one so you can fit the whole thing in your mouth....and I kind of stuck it in my mouth without licking it first and it got stuck to me!! :lmao: You know how sometimes ice gets stuck to your tongue or something? :lmao: :reject But like the WHOLE thing was stuck on me like I couldn't move my mouth!!! I'm like "mmm mmmmmm"!! My whole mouth was stuck around the ice pop!! I poured water on it but it didn't work so I had to like slowly pull it off and now the inside of my lip is all cut. :lmao: :lmao: If you saw it, it was much funnier!! My brother was practically rolling on the floor laughing. :angry: :lol:

:lmao:!!!

No comment :silent: :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:love:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

And then all I want to know is *why* the headphone thing won't work for me. :madwife:

I don't know :sad: that really sucks!

All I did was plug a pair of headphones into the microphone jack, and did what sami already said earlier - then it worked liked any other audio thing :shrug: I had to hold them really close to my mouth, but other than that had no problem

** :lmao: Orgasmic Lemon :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :shifty: :angel:

:hmm:

I wonder if there is another mic plug at the back of the CPU, and perhaps the computer only "senses" that one...
Is that possible?

Cause that's where the speakes attach...

But I can't look, cause I cannot yank this mofo of a desk out from the wall :sad:

thats where mine is; at the back with the speakers jack :yes:

:hug: Night Drea Sweet :adam: Dreams

Goodnight Drea :hug: :heart:

I might have to go soon too. :yawn: I want to finish this psych paper though, I told myself I'd have it done by today so I don't have to worry about it over the weekend. :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom