Pleba Girls Party - We love U2 like mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

really? most people shudder when they hear their own voice..i know i do:wink:

All I know is that many people have had to suffer through my singing, cause I had this tendancy to break out into song at any given moment :shifty:
:lol:
Oh Highschool....good times.

That, and when we videotaped my physics project..and i heard my voice......I thought it was convinced it was someone else. :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

All I know is that many people have had to suffer through my singing, cause I had this tendancy to break out into song at any given moment :shifty:
Oh Highschool....good times.

That, and when we videotaped my physics project..and i heard my voice......I thought it was convinced it was someone else. :lmao:

:lmao: OMG where did my videotapes go?!! :scream: Oh no I can't watch them anyway because I don't have a vcr! :sad:

I have the *funniest* tapes of my friends and I and I always don't recognize my voice. :lol:

:giggle: If they decide to do Lemon I'll definitely have to stay out.. I am, as a friend once put it, "very much an alto" :lol: I tend to pitch my voice even lower when I'm nervous, as anything remotely resembling a high note would make people run screaming :wink:

Sami, have you been using candles again? :tsk:

Sad_Girl said:
I like my singing voice... it's my normal every day speaking voice I hate :lol:

I should have been born in a musical or an opera :wink:

i'm the other way around, i have no problem with my speaking voice. in fact if you ask people i know, they will tell you i use it waaaaay too much :wink:

:lmao:

Ok well I was going to eat an ice pop...one of those strawberry frozefruit ones :love: but it's like a really thin one so you can fit the whole thing in your mouth....and I kind of stuck it in my mouth without licking it first and it got stuck to me!! :lmao: You know how sometimes ice gets stuck to your tongue or something? :lmao: :reject: But like the WHOLE thing was stuck on me like I couldn't move my mouth!!! I'm like "mmm mmmmmm"!! My whole mouth was stuck around the ice pop!! I poured water on it but it didn't work so I had to like slowly pull it off and now the inside of my lip is all cut. :lmao: :lmao: If you saw it, it was much funnier!! My brother was practically rolling on the floor laughing. :angry: :lol:

Last edited:
Weldy that sucks :yikes: :hug:

When it happened to me it reminded me of when my old friends cousin used to come over to her house and purposely stick his tongue to the metal strips in her freezer!! :lmao:

OMG we were so weird! :lol: :love:

sami0201 said:
:lmao:

Ok well I was going to eat an ice pop...one of those strawberry frozefruit ones :love: but it's like a really thin one so you can fit the whole thing in your mouth....and I kind of stuck it in my mouth without licking it first and it got stuck to me!! :lmao: You know how sometimes ice gets stuck to your tongue or something? :lmao: :reject: But like the WHOLE thing was stuck on me like I couldn't move my mouth!!! I'm like "mmm mmmmmm"!! My whole mouth was stuck around the ice pop!! I poured water on it but it didn't work so I had to like slowly pull it off and now the inside of my lip is all cut. :lmao: :lmao: If you saw it, it was much funnier!! My brother was practically rolling on the floor laughing.

i think you should have used a candle to melt it :yes:

:tongue:

sami0201 said:
Weldy that sucks :yikes: :hug:

When it happened to me it reminded me of when my old friends cousin used to come over to her house and purposely stick his tongue to the metal strips in her freezer!! :lmao:

OMG we were so weird! :lol: :love:

Ohhh....kinda like Christmas Storyish :wink:

Yea....I know it sucked....and I also felt a bit woozy too...like I had a mild concussion.

Back
Top Bottom