Pleba girls' party.........we love to ride in comfort with Bono, Larry, Edge&Adam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Hiya DG :hug: I know the feeling...feeling beat and not wanting to look at work. :hug:

:hug:

It's almost done...I just need to outline it and color it in a bit, but I'm so tired, physically and emotionally, I can't even do a simple task. :sigh:

I feel so silly bitching about some art project....

daygloeyes2 said:

:hug:

It's almost done...I just need to outline it and color it in a bit, but I'm so tired, physically and emotionally, I can't even do a simple task. :sigh:

I feel so silly bitching about some art project....

We all bitch about silly things, hon...i know i do my share. :lol: :hug:

VP, I don't leave until June 1, but I have so much planning to do.
Mr GG and I pack a lot into our vacation. We don't have kids so we get to go non-stop without any delays. We always plan everything out in advance so that we make sure we get to do all that we want to.
I know it sounds really anal.:huh:

GG that's cool! Were do you work part-time? Its nice getting to be outside on a holiday.

DG to bad we aren't together we could get each other to work on our stuff. :hug:

Sadly this is the only thing I've finished this month...and I only have to have 19 more to go with it. ARGH!

cross.gif

greeneyedgirl said:
Mr GG and I pack a lot into our vacation. We don't have kids so we get to go non-stop without any delays. We always plan everything out in advance so that we make sure we get to do all that we want to.

it's mid-may, so it's not really that far away! Better than leaving everything till the last minute, which is what I generally do. :shifty:

I'm sorry to hear that Jules :hug: :hug:

I may sound daft but what is that Russty? It looks nice anyway - Lovely colour!

It would be great if Bri appeared rite now with her cap just in time to cheer you up Jules! :up:

Oh, Jules.....when will you know?

Russty, I'm a pizza delivery girl sometimes :laugh:
Its Mr GGs reg job, but they couldn't find anyone to work just Sun nights from 5-8, so I took it and just help out once in awhile.

greeneyedgirl said:

That's the way to do it, though, vacations are so much more fun if they're well planned

You're here! You're here!! Woo-hoo! We all thought you might have been off doing a cap&were also talking about him groping Ali!!

susanp6 said:
I'm sorry to hear that Jules :hug: :hug:

I may sound daft but what is that Russty? It looks nice anyway - Lovely colour!

Susan your definetly not daft. Its really hard to tell in the small version and we lovingly call it abstract photography around here. In other words its all subjective to your point of view as to what you may see. What it really is, is an antique mandolin laying on top of fabric and an old rug with an old cross on top. Then I ran it thru photo shop and messed with it a bit. Eventually it will be part of a very large picture that will consist of 20 small similar pictures all containing musical instruments and crosses.

Yep you guessed it I'm warped and twisted. ;)

Jules I sure hope you did better then you think. Just have faith in yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom