Pleba girls' party.........we love to ride in comfort with Bono, Larry, Edge&Adam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! You beat me to it DG! I was just about to say that that i was being horrible on myself, as usual! :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
GG: Your truck is sick? Poor thing! :)

DG: you really gotta be more careful, or we'll have to change your name to grace!

Hi to everyone!

If there were award for klutziest girl alive, I'd win by a landslide.

Susan don't make me beat ya with a wet noddle. :hug:

bonoalistrand8cv.jpg

It so looks like he has his hand on her boob!!! Or is it just me? lol

Sorry about your truck GG. I hope its not to expensive to fix.

daygloeyes2 said:

If there were award for klutziest girl alive, I'd win by a landslide.

I doubt that... you've never met my brother or his wife... It's so funny that the two clutsiest people I know got married! I feel bad for their kids though!

He can trip on his own shadow and she tends to fall down for no reason at all, just out of the blue

Russty Cat said:
Susan don't make me beat ya with a wet noddle. :hug:

bonoalistrand8cv.jpg

It so looks like he has his hand on her boob!!! Or is it just me? lol

Sorry about your truck GG. I hope its not to expensive to fix.

He's just steadying himself that's all...:shifty:

Russty! :lol:

I was looking at that pic too&it looked like that to me! That horny devil eh??? :evil: :mac:

My truck just needs new tires, the door is kinda off hinge and an oil change. About $500, but we need it in good condition for the trip.

Got the mail Susan, I'll try to do it this week.

Steadying himself my arse! LOL My B always says if we are gonna have breasts that are always sticking out, you can't expect men not to want to touch them. LOL Needless to say the horny bastard doesn't always keep his mitts to himself. :mad:

But hey if I'm already getting groped I might as well let some hot irish guy do it, too. ;) :drool:

GG its smart to have everything done before the trip.

Hey Russty - Bono can grope me anytime, anyplace and anywhere he damn well likes!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Thanks GG! I appreciate you'll be busy, so no rush! :wink:

Bri cap :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :wink:

Its offical I'm a total freak who looks at way to many pictures! When you can look at a picture and tell if its Europe or the States from the difference in the street pavement and markings...you've offically entered freakdom! :lol:

Awwww nite Wild! :hug: :hug: And again, thanx for your kind words!

Oh i was going to say wouldn't that be great if Bri were doing a cap! Oh the excitement of a Bri cap! :hyper: :hyper:

daygloeyes2 said:

Are you suggesting that he's just trying to cop a feel? I don't think so! :shifty:

Um, they have four kids he had to cop some sort of feel at sometime. ;) And come on like you wouldn't let him? :eyebrow:

Nighty Night Wild :hug:

Funny you mention that DG, I'm supposed to be processing digital pics right now so I can transfer them to fabric tonight. I'm supposed to be working dilligently on a new piece. I took the pictures earlier, but I haven't even loaded them on the computer yet. I swear one of these days I have to get my shit together and get back to work. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom