Pleba girls' party.........we love to ride in comfort with Bono, Larry, Edge&Adam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:

Bri I can't believe you just can't do a Larry. What drugs are you on girl?! LOL can you not see the hottness that is Lardence?? :eyebrow: :wink:

I just can't..."picture" or imagine him. And without that, I can't really do it. :shrug:
Larry doesn't really do it for me.......not that he isn't quite fine :wink:

<----------- 4000 and some odd posts from being a *true* blue crack addict

FlyYourKite said:

I love how we can post about random nonsense and not get burned for it. On other forums I've been to they recycle old messages all the time so your post count is never above like 200 and they are all about "no spamming". Shut the hell up. :wink:

I sometimes go back and recycle, conserve posts, but really the mods are right, this is kinda like chat. Just like the octagon.

AdamNew4.jpg

You stepped outside of the party into the night air to get away from the noise and heat of the crowd. The music is still clear, only slightly muffled. It’s darker out there than you expected, and it takes a moment for your eyes to adjust.

“Are you following me?.” His voice takes you by surprise and you turn to your left to see him standing there, leaning against the wall casually. You know he’s only teasing by the way his lips draw downward in his unique and charming smile. You’ve been exchanging glances with him all night, but the crowd kept you apart, until now. He gestures with one big hand for you to come closer, and your legs are moving you toward him before you even have time to think about it.

“I was hoping to get a chance to be alone with you.” Heleans in close and whispers, his smooth, sexy accent sounding even sexier in your ear. You haven’t even had time to recover from the chills his voice sent through you when a whole new wave is triggered by the sensation of his lips against the oh-so-sensitive skin just below your ear.

He wraps an arm around your waist to pull your body tight against his own, his hand running down the length of your back and then further yet, all the way down to the back of your thigh, lifting it up and wrapping it around his slender hip.

A whimper escapes your throat as his hot, wet mouth slides down over the skin of your neck, nipping slightly with his teeth and then soothing with his velvet tongue. He moves up to kiss your mouth, pausing before he does to smile at you knowingly. In his eyes you see the promises of an ecstasy you’ve never felt before. He knows what he makes you feel, and he loves it.

His lips meet yours in a fierce, hard, demanding kiss which takes your breath away completely and he guides you to move so that your back is against the wall. Almost effortlessly he catches your other leg and lifts you, your back against the wall and both legs now wrapped around his waist. He presses against you, holding you there, your bodies moving in time to the music…

AdamCClayton146.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

*pouts*
Thanks.......I've got nothing left now. I have no status. :grumpy:

*sulks in corner with B*

Well, you still have your postwhore queen status....oh wait, you have a challenger for that don't you? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
AdamNew4.jpg

You stepped outside of the party into the night air to get away from the noise and heat of the crowd. The music is still clear, only slightly muffled. It’s darker out there than you expected, and it takes a moment for your eyes to adjust.

“Are you following me?.” His voice takes you by surprise and you turn to your left to see him standing there, leaning against the wall casually. You know he’s only teasing by the way his lips draw downward in his unique and charming smile. You’ve been exchanging glances with him all night, but the crowd kept you apart, until now. He gestures with one big hand for you to come closer, and your legs are moving you toward him before you even have time to think about it.

“I was hoping to get a chance to be alone with you.” Heleans in close and whispers, his smooth, sexy accent sounding even sexier in your ear. You haven’t even had time to recover from the chills his voice sent through you when a whole new wave is triggered by the sensation of his lips against the oh-so-sensitive skin just below your ear.

He wraps an arm around your waist to pull your body tight against his own, his hand running down the length of your back and then further yet, all the way down to the back of your thigh, lifting it up and wrapping it around his slender hip.

A whimper escapes your throat as his hot, wet mouth slides down over the skin of your neck, nipping slightly with his teeth and then soothing with his velvet tongue. He moves up to kiss your mouth, pausing before he does to smile at you knowingly. In his eyes you see the promises of an ecstasy you’ve never felt before. He knows what he makes you feel, and he loves it.

His lips meet yours in a fierce, hard, demanding kiss which takes your breath away completely and he guides you to move so that your back is against the wall. Almost effortlessly he catches your other leg and lifts you, your back against the wall and both legs now wrapped around his waist. He presses against you, holding you there, your bodies moving in time to the music…

AdamCClayton146.jpg

OH. MY. GOD.

:drool: :drool: :combust: :faint: :faint:

I think my brain just imploded... :faint:

Ok question for those of you who have had/have GA tickets. Is there supposed to say a seat? Cause mine say Floor3 GA1 and then seat 25. The other one is Floor3 GA1 and seat 24. Is there something someone's not telling me? :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Ok question for those of you who have had/have GA tickets. Is there supposed to say a seat? Cause mine say Floor3 GA1 and then seat 25. The other one is Floor3 GA1 and seat 24. Is there something someone's not telling me? :wink:

Mine says something similar to that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom