Pleba girls' party.........we love to ride in comfort with Bono, Larry, Edge&Adam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:hyper: :happy:
I hope you do!!!

And when you do...pls kidnapp B and FedEx him to me? Pretty please? I'll love you forever :D

If I meet him next week, I might do what Mucca did with The Edge and just lock him up in my closet for awhile.

But I'll consider sending him to you. :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
OMG!!! Totally forgot, when I went to get the rental car, each desk had a bottle of.......

SANITIZER on it. It was so funny, I'm sure I blushed.

:lmao:!!!

Which reminds me...
I have a hamster in my room, and I always complain that when I fix his wheel or something in the middle of the night I have to go running to the bathroom to wash my hands. Yesterday I went up, and there was this bottle of hand sanitizer....I think I died. It was the highlight of my day...
:lmao: :lmao:

adam21.jpg

He opens the window, leaning out and looking at the morning. "It's a beautiful day lass, how would you like to spend it?"

You roll over onto your side on the bed, leaning your head on your hand, enjoying the view despite the bathrobe covering the body that was in your arms last night. "Come back to bed love," you purr, "and I'll show you exactly how I mean to spend it."

He turns around, grinning at you as he walks over, the robe falling away halfway between the bed and the window. His hands wander over your curves, callused fingers teasing every sensitive spot on your body, drawing a moan from your lips as his mouth meets yours and he lowers himself down over you...

susanp6 said:
Thanks so much Bri! Everyone really is cheering me up tonite so i feel GOOD!!!! :love:

:heart:

*breaks into song*
I feeeel good....dodododo...like I know that I should now....I feeel good....

PS.
VP...one, I forgot to mention how proud I am of Sarah for choosing B for that thing. :love: I always knew she was a smart kid.
Oh yeah, I also forgot to ask if you could send that play again...cause you only sent me the title pages, and while Sarah choose a very excellent font, and it was formatted beautifully...there wasn't much to read :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You better.....or...*soup nazi voice* No caps for you! :shame:

Drea..*very* nice!:drool: :up: :up:

You HAD to threaten me with that didn't you...now that's just going too far. :shame: :tsk:

:sigh: OK OK, I'll send Bono to you....eventually. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:heart:

*breaks into song*
I feeeel good....dodododo...like I know that I should now....I feeel good....

PS.
VP...one, I forgot to mention how proud I am of Sarah for choosing B for that thing. :love: I always knew she was a smart kid.
Oh yeah, I also forgot to ask if you could send that play again...cause you only sent me the title pages, and while Sarah choose a very excellent font, and it was formatted beautifully...there wasn't much to read :wink:

The funny part is, just this afternoon, she asked me if you'd mentioned reading it yet!! I'll get her to find it, and I'll send it again...

Gerbils are gorgeous too even tho one bit hlf my finger off once! Ouch! You can still see the mark! They were in the middleof a fight, that was why! :huh:

They're so lovely to play with in your hand! :ohmy:

dazzledbylight said:
i'mm going to dash to the SL tho, i won't be at the cafe tonight. brb

and i BETTER be IN MSG and NOT on the net SAT night following or otherwise I might just end up shorting out the KB! :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Good luck dazz!! :hug: :hug:

That's how I feel about 5/28. I love you all, but I really don't want to be here a week from Saturday! Hope you understand. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

You HAD to threaten me with that didn't you...now that's just going too far. :shame: :tsk:

:sigh: OK OK, I'll send Bono to you....eventually. :wink:

Thats a good girl. :D

Don't completely wear him out, hmm?

(We're going at a good pace tonight girls, I'm typing like a mad woman. :laugh: So far no *embarassing typos...like the one earlier today eh VP? :lmao: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

(We're going at a good pace tonight girls, I'm typing like a mad woman. :laugh: So far no *embarassing typos...like the one earlier today eh VP? :lmao: )

*SNERK* I think I win the embarrassing moment crown for the evening :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Thats a good girl. :D

Don't completely wear him out, hmm?

OMG!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

Sarah just asked me what the typo was...she's LHAO, too!!! *crying*

VintagePunk said:

The funny part is, just this afternoon, she asked me if you'd mentioned reading it yet!! I'll get her to find it, and I'll send it again...

Really? She wanted to know if I read it? :hug: Sarah.
I was all set to read it the other day....sadly, it wasn'r meant to be, and I kept forgeting to ask for it. :laugh:

You can tell her the title page is very nice tho. :D

Drea :hug:
It's an even higher compliment seeing as I'm not an Adam girl :wink:

Which reminds me I promised Mucca to try and write an Edgie one again one of these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom