PLEBA Girls Party: We Love Actually Bono & His Bandmates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

:heart: I love that kid! :lol:

The sad part is, as I'm sure you gathered from living with her for several days...she's extremely mature, funny, and cool, but not exactly a wild child. She's asked me if she can get piercings. The answer was yes, if she wants. In fact, I want some, myself...nothing too crazy, just nose and navel. I would come with her, we could do it together! :happy: Testing the waters, she asked about tattoos...again, I said sure, my only question would be that she's really thought it through and that it would still be something she can live with when she's a 60 year old grandma. She doesn't really want one...I'm positive that I'd get one before she did. :lol:

And I think it goes without saying, she adores you too...as evidenced by her saying "I wish SG were here," about 20 times a day in Chicago. I did too, but it was cute to hear her say it. :)

Ruff and the ass tattoo...I'd SO get an ass tattoo with Ruff. :heart: :lmao:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Does everyone promise not to hate me for the complications and other mean stuff I throw at the characters and the guys in my story :reject: I like them too much... I feel like a big mean bully :lol:

There'd better not be anyone going overboard, missy :shame:

Ok - I need a new Av (Ok, maybe not NEED so much as Want :wink: )

But I can't make up my mind!

NLA1.jpg
NLA2.jpg
NLA3.jpg
NLA4.jpg

NLA9.jpg
NLA8.jpg
NLA7.jpg
NLA5.jpg

FlyYourKite said:
Ass tattoo! :lmao:

We all walked past this tattooing place late one night...good thing it wa closed, cause if it wasn't, I have the feeling we all would have had one. :reject: :lmao:

Of course, that was after a few drinks, and oogling Edge lite. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I think You, me and Ruff should get U2 related Ass tattoos :rockon:

Then they can call our biography movie the Banger sisters 2 :reject: :lol:

The three of us!! I could be the new character...not as wild as Hawn, but not quite as domestic as Sarandon. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

We all walked past this tattooing place late one night...good thing it wa closed, cause if it wasn't, I have the feeling we all would have had one. :reject: :lmao:

:giggle: I remember that! Me, I would've just gone for a henna tattoo, no needles, no pain, gone in two weeks :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Well that would have been a story! Maybe it was a good thing it was closed though :laugh:

Hmm SG I'm not sure about the av's...I like when he wears sunglasses :up:

Sad_Girl said:
Ok - I need a new Av (Ok, maybe not NEED so much as Want :wink: )

But I can't make up my mind!

NLA1.jpg
NLA2.jpg
NLA3.jpg
NLA4.jpg

NLA9.jpg
NLA8.jpg
NLA7.jpg
NLA5.jpg

Can't really help you.. though all I can think of with that last one is Larry saying "So what are they saying about us in the party thread now?" or more likely "She just said WHAT about me?"

Drea said:

Can't really help you.. though all I can think of with that last one
NLA5.jpg
is Larry saying "So what are they saying about us in the party thread now?" or more likely "She just said WHAT about me?"

And this one is "yeah, you know it, baby! :sexywink:
NLA7.jpg

SG, dumb question....I seem to have misplaced a magazine that I *think* I took to Toronto....you haven't had a stray magazine show up in any of your stuff, have you?

It's probably around here in this mess, somewhere, but I was hoping for an easy answer. :reject: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

That's because you weren't drinking, missy. :shame: :wink:

Sadly, if the place had been open, and others had been willing, I would have. :reject:

That's because I had to work in the morning! :giggle: Plus at that point I hadn't gone to sleep earlier than 3am for *thinks* 6 days straight already, and that night ended up being #7 by the time I got home and stuff :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: Hey it probably wouldn't have hurt at all if you were drunk! :wink:

Larry said he wanted his for a long time but could never get the courage to do it, so finally he got really drunk just so he could get his tattoo

:cute: :giggle:

Drea said:

That's because I had to work in the morning! :giggle: Plus at that point I hadn't gone to sleep earlier than 3am for *thinks* 6 days straight already, and that night ended up being #7 by the time I got home and stuff :wink:

I was actually marvelling one night at your ability to stay awake...wondering of you were an android, or the like. :lmao: OMG girl, all I can say is....you're much stronger than I!! :bow: :bow: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
SG, dumb question....I seem to have misplaced a magazine that I *think* I took to Toronto....you haven't had a stray magazine show up in any of your stuff, have you?

It's probably around here in this mess, somewhere, but I was hoping for an easy answer. :reject: :lol:

:lol: Sorry, No. And I'm pretty thoroughly unpacked now. :giggle:

Ok, here are my other Av choices I can't seem to make up my mind about:

NAA2.jpg
NAA3.jpg
NAA4.jpg
NAA5.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

Larry said he wanted his for a long time but could never get the courage to do it, so finally he got really drunk just so he could get his tattoo

:lol: :cute: Whatever works!

I'm going to go to bed now though girls...I'm still worn out from the parade. Have a good sleep! :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Considering how elaborate that one is, I don't blame him! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I've wanted my nose pierced for sooooo long it's not funny. But I'm prone to nosebleeds (even though I haven't had one in 5 years), and allergies, and stuff like that. Things that would keep a logical person from getting one. But if I'd had a few drinks? I'm like...damn, bring on the gun!! :rockon: :lol:

And I suspect that it would be the same with tattoos. And I love Larry's sunburst. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

I was actually marvelling one night at your ability to stay awake...wondering of you were an android, or the like. :lmao: OMG girl, all I can say is....you're much stronger than I!! :bow: :bow: :lol:

:lmao: I crashed so hard after the wedding I'm surprised you guys didn't hear it up here! *snerk* Ended up sleeping 11 or 12 hours after the reception, plus the at least hour and a half on the train beforehand... and I slept nearly the whole way back to TO on the Sunday *g*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom