PLEBA Girls Party: We Love Actually Bono & His Bandmates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

1.gif
1.gif

13.gif
13.gif
13.gif

I'm glad you're so amused by my mental truama. :angry:

:lmao:
I'm scarred for life now!!

GG! :hug:

How the hell do men and women EVER get it together?? I'm beginning to think that relationships that actually work out are some sort of miracle.

GG, fancy meeting you here. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:
How the hell do men and women EVER get it together?? I'm beginning to think that relationships that actually work out are some sort of miracle.

the urge to mate ultimately wins out--our genes force us to commit unspeakable acts with the opposite sex, but unfortunately don't provide for actually having any conversations about those acts or their implications :huh:

ruffian said:

the urge to mate ultimately wins out--our genes force us to commit unspeakable acts with the opposite sex, but unfortunately don't provide for actually having any conversations about those acts or their implications :huh:

Well, you CAN have a conversation about those acts ... but it usually costs the guy like $8.99 a minute....

~BrightestStar~ said:

Can anybody recommend some good therapists?
by the time we're done with this conversation you'll need a big ass shot of thorazine...therapy won't be enough :wink:

ruffian said:

Unspeakable acts :drool:

I've heard that - that it's those who have self-knowledge and are less shallow, less willing to settle, more choosy...who have difficulty finding mates.

*goes out to purchase 20 cats* :sad:

Sad_Girl said:

Well, you CAN have a conversation about those acts ... but it usually costs the guy like $8.99 a minute....

:lmao: true! so you can talk about the act but not about *feelings* associated with the act....

Sad_Girl said:

Well, I suppose that's one way VP could make money for Detroit and Boston... *runs*

VintagePunk said:

Unspeakable acts :drool:

I've heard that - that it's those who have self-knowledge and are less shallow, less willing to settle, more choosy...who have difficulty finding mates.

*goes out to purchase 20 cats* :sad:
:hug: we can move in together and start a cattery. when we get old sarah will bring us pudding and listen to us talk about the Glory Days of the Vertigo 2005 tour.

god, how tragic.

ruffian said:

:lmao: true! so you can talk about the act but not about *feelings* associated with the act....

:lol: To talk about the feelings I think you have to call a late night talk radio show with a guy who calls himself Dr. Bob and claims to be a Phd or Phsychiatrist but who is really the janitor, the real Dr. is busy commiting those unspeakable acts with someone in the bathroom

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes I have, I think that worries me to no end. :lol:

And
If what you're thinking starts with a B and ends with an s..........and isn't a memeber of our species.
I will not be amused. :grumpy:

Can anybody recommend some good therapists?

Buttons, the Irish dog? :lmao: *holding sides*

Ummm....I might be a good threapist in another 6 or 7 years...and in that time you'll become even more screwed up, so it could work out very well for us both. :happy: :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

So, we could just charge people to read this thread?

plenty of boys already lurk on this thread, believe me :reject: and here i'm talkin' about brazlian waxes... :eek:

btw, i had a conversation with a guy yesterday who said that he doesn't think adam is hot, though he's not seen him on this tour. i told him i'd email a picture. i need the very hottest Vertigo Adam pic that ever existed. any volunteers for posting?

ruffian said:

I dunno about that......I hear it feels good........

:wink:

VP
I would say can I buy 20 dogs instead......but consdiering certain unspeakable infamous comments I have following me around.
I won't. :|

We can all be spinisters together. :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I dunno about that......I hear it feels good........

:wink:

VP
I would say can I buy 20 dogs instead......but consdiering certain unspeakable infamous comments I have following me around.
I won't. :|

We can all be spinisters together. :happy:

Cats are safer with me. I have this strange desire to Febreeze dogs when they smell bad. :|

*suddenly has Salt'nPepa earwormed*

:whistle: Let's talk about sex, baby... let's talk about you and me.. let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be...

thanks SG! i knew at least one of you Adam-ites would rise to the challenge :wink:

ruffian said:
btw, i had a conversation with a guy yesterday who said that he doesn't think adam is hot, though he's not seen him on this tour. i told him i'd email a picture. i need the very hottest Vertigo Adam pic that ever existed. any volunteers for posting?

Ruff, I really like the photo of Adam on this guy's website. It's not a concert picture but it's really gorgeous:
http://www.otisandjames.com/blog/?p=193 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom