Pleba girls' party.......We like to suck lemons whilst on our perioda!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

You do recall that U2 was all set to send themselves into Sarajevo back in '92?

:wink:

:tongue:

Besides........detroit rock city....it's full of all those KISS fans :tsk:
Devil worshippers!!!

:lol:

Right on both counts, Bri.

"Detroit! I love Detroit!" -- Bono.
"Bono! I love Bono! I don't know if I love Dublin because I've never been there, but I do love Bono ..." -- jobob.

Last week at work, I read this quote in a purchasing agent's press release, when he was talking about being a small businessman trying to buy large quantities of materials:

"The problem I'm having is nobody believes me. It's a little like this: Imagine calling your local Pizza Hut and saying you need 13,000 pizzas delivered tomorrow. They'd hang up on you."

Yeah, someone tried something like that once from a stage in Auburn Hills. And asked for them to be delivered that night :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

omg
I just had this hilarious image

You know those reporters that stand outside, huddling, during hurricanes...

And point out all the random objects flying by?

*imagines a giant lemon flying by*
reporter: :eyebrow: wtf??
guy: I beleive it was a lemon sir....
reporter: I can SEE that....

:lmao:

after one of the hurricanes last year we were driving down a main street and there was a bicycle in one of the trees all the way up high :ohmy: it looked like something from the Wizard of Oz!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

If you do, tell her I said hi!! :hug:

And feel free to infrom her about the lemon campaign. :wink:

:lol: I don't think I will, I'm worried she will be asleep because she has school tomorrow

I'm sure she won't be knowing her, but I wouldn't want to wake her up! :sad:

I feel bad I haven't called, but it's been so crazy here all weekend and the only times I had I was scared it was too late! :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Joanne, are you going to the Post tonight? How far are you from it?

I can be there in about half an hour from now. :wink:

I just wasn't sure if you were going because I wasn't sure how late you were getting into town.

sami0201 said:

:lmao:

after one of the hurricanes last year we were driving down a main street and there was a bicycle in one of the trees all the way up high :ohmy: it looked like something from the Wizard of Oz!!

omg

*B at home watch CNN*
B: omg........EDGE!! DId you see that?!
E: What? what?
B: A lemon!! It's in trouble!! We must saaaaave it!!
E: Quickly! To the zoomobile!!
B: :hyper:

:giggle:

sami0201 said:

:lol: I don't think I will, I'm worried she will be asleep because she has school tomorrow

I'm sure she won't be knowing her, but I wouldn't want to wake her up! :sad:

I feel bad I haven't called, but it's been so crazy here all weekend and the only times I had I was scared it was too late! :lol:

Aww, you're probably right. It would be awful to wake her up. But when you do, say hi, for me. :)

jobob said:

I can be there in about half an hour from now. :wink:

I just wasn't sure if you were going because I wasn't sure how late you were getting into town.

Oh, don't go on our account, I don't think we're going to stay for very long, just to say hi and to see what's going on.

thanks Jo! :hug:

Bri- of course you can come!! :hyper:

I got The End Of Poverty today, by the way :) and it better be damn good and worth the $27 I paid for it :angry:

and I got British Glamour and Cosmo for a damn fortune because I subscribe to most of the US magazines :lmao:

I really want to read them but I'm saving them for when the power goes out :lmao: :nerd:

ok, I'm gonna go watch Desperate Housewives :drool:

please someone be on later!!! please! :lol:

but if for some reason I don't talk to you girls, I'll talk to you ASAP when I get to a computer or when I get power back :hug: :heart:

and VP, SG, Jo, Ruff, and everyone else in Detroit- have a GREAT time!! :hyper: and give B a kiss for me :flirt:

:hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom