Pleba girls' party.......We like to suck lemons whilst on our perioda!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

BoneWatercolour.jpg

Wow :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Excited, exhausted :happy: I was up kinda late last night. :shifty:

When I got in, SG had the news on, and it was showing the hurricane - is it bad there yet Sami??

Bri, no muggings, but there's still time!! :hyper: :lol: We're not in Detroit, we're in Auburn Hills. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Hi Jo! :hug:
Did you buy a lemon? :hyper:
:wink:

No, but I'll be able to download "Lemon" from iTunes! :wink:

Hey, VP! :hug: Glad you made it safely!

:glares at Bri for suggesting VP is going to get mugged in her city's suburbs:

I'm home, charging up my new iPod!

VP :hug:

it's not bad yet- it was actually gorgeous out today (the calm before the storm thing is true- it happens before every hurricane)

but tomorrow at 8:00am we are supposed to get slammed and it should be gone by the afternoon :yikes: but I don't know when I'll have power back :sad:

VintagePunk said:
Excited, exhausted :happy: I was up kinda late last night. :shifty:

When I got in, SG had the news on, and it was showing the hurricane - is it bad there yet Sami??

Bri, no muggings, but there's still time!! :hyper: :lol: We're not in Detroit, we're in Auburn Hills. :)

You?
Up late?
I don't believe it. :wink:

Are you excited? :hyper:
Is SG there with you?
Ruff arrives tommorrow right?
:hug:

And maybe the fly will mug you...:drool:

VintagePunk said:

What kind of danger zone do you people think VP, Sarah, SG, and U2 all went, anyway? Beirut? Faluja? Baghdad? The Superdome? No!They're in this extremely boring suburb. Office buildings, a big discount shopping mall, and a basketball arena. That's it. Sorry to disappoint y'all.

jobob said:

What kind of danger zone do you people think VP, Sarah, SG, and U2 all went, anyway? Beirut? Faluja? Baghdad? The Superdome? No!They're in this extremely boring suburb. Office buildings, a big discount shopping mall, and a basketball arena. That's it. Sorry to disappoint y'all.

You do recall that U2 was all set to send themselves into Sarajevo back in '92?

:tongue:

Besides........detroit rock city....it's full of all those KISS fans :tsk:
Devil worshippers!!!

:lol:

Sami, awww, I'll be thinking about you. :hug: I'm not sure what time we're getting there, we are supposed to go meet with some people tonight and figure out what's going on.

Bri, I'm excited, but I'd be even more excited if I wasn't so tired. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Sami, awww, I'll be thinking about you. :hug: I'm not sure what time we're getting there, we are supposed to go meet with some people tonight and figure out what's going on.

Bri, I'm excited, but I'd be even more excited if I wasn't so tired. :lol:

What's going on? Are they not letting you in early???

When has being tired ever stopped you from being excited about bono? :p

Sami :hug:
Ooo! I know what you should do......go out in the storm and spray paint a GIANT lemon...News casters are sure to show it! :happy:

( and by doing it.....I mean don't!! :hug: )

VintagePunk said:
Thanks Jo :hug: Did you get a really weird text today? :lol: Have you been to The Post yet?

Drea :hug: I think we're about 2 miles away? Just north of us, SG said.

I got the one which said you were 90 minutes away ... and sent you one saying "Bono voyage" in reply around 3:30 or 4 this afternoon. Haven't received any from you since then.

I'm now at home; haven't been to the bar.

Back
Top Bottom