Pleba girls' party.......We like to suck lemons whilst on our perioda!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bri, I haven't heard anything more about that either :sad:

except Australia, NZ, and maybe Japan I've heard rumors but I honestly don't think it will happen. especially now that Larry's arm isn't doing well and stuff :shrug:

sami0201 said:
especially now that Larry's arm isn't doing well and stuff :shrug:

Oh no.....I've seen the bandages. Has it been getting worse? :(

Just like, atmy show some people said B was limping a bit at the beginnng (had trouble getting up the stiars).....and I've seen a few other posts about this at other shows.
Seems his back may be causing him problems.

:sad:

Our poor boys :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh no.....I've seen the bandages. Has it been getting worse? :(

Just like, atmy show some people said B was limping a bit at the beginnng (had trouble getting up the stiars).....and I've seen a few other posts about this at other shows.
Seems his back may be causing him problems.

:sad:

Our poor boys :hug:

I read somewhere on here that Larry now needs to have his elbow drained before every show :sad:

and yes, poor Bono :sad: :hug:

poor boys :heart:

sami0201 said:
:lol:

I'm sorry I've been bothering everyone with this for the past few days

I'm just a baby about this kind of stuff :laugh: :reject:

Why would you be a baby about winds over 100 mph?

I'm obviously kidding. :hug:

Darnit, I missed SG, VP, and Sarah because I was learning how to reset my iPod and then I was updating my journal. Shucks.

SG and I found it funny tonight at the bar that you all now want to come to Detroit. Because nobody ever wants to come here ... until they come here and find out just how nice/cool it really can be here in Michigan.

:wink:

and of course, sami would rather be just about anywhere else right now ... :hug:

jobob said:

Why would you be a baby about winds over 100 mph?

I'm obviously kidding. :hug:

Darnit, I missed SG, VP, and Sarah because I was learning how to reset my iPod and then I was updating my journal. Shucks.

SG and I found it funny tonight at the bar that you all now want to come to Detroit. Because nobody ever wants to come here ... until they come here and find out just how nice/cool it really can be here in Michigan.

:wink:

and of course, sami would rather be just about anywhere else right now ... :hug:

I've been to michigan, and I have relatives there.....I'll mock it all I want :tongue:

And my dad's in the car industry! :lol:

;) :hug:

Back
Top Bottom