Pleba girls' party.......We like to suck lemons whilst on our perioda!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonohotandwet2.jpg

3a7d382a.jpg

18aa390d.jpg

:censored:

:combust:

I feel bad for my friend's mom :( she called my mom before and asked her if I would call my friend because she's scared (the mom)

I totally don't blame her :hug:

should I just call for her moms sake?

sami0201 said:
I feel bad for my friend's mom :( she called my mom before and asked her if I would call my friend because she's scared (the mom)

I totally don't blame her :hug:

should I just call for her moms sake?

I still think the mother should just drag her ass to your house. whether she wants to come or not :|

But, perhaps for her mom's sake (whom you like) you should just try to be the bigger person....Even though it's not fair. :hug:

Actually, if I was evil, I would say invite the mom and tell the girl to stay.....

but that's evil.......*sigh*

~BrightestStar~ said:

I still think the mother should just drag her ass to your house. whether she wants to come or not :|

But, perhaps for her mom's sake (whom you like) you should just try to be the bigger person....Even though it's not fair. :hug:

so do I :| and my friend says she won't go to any of her other friends houses. Wanna know why? I bet you they don't want her, just like I don't. She knows they aren't her real friends, and she lost me a few months ago too.

I think I should for her mom. I just feel so bad for her. :sigh:

:lmao: about the evil thing

sami0201 said:

so do I :| and my friend says she won't go to any of her other friends houses. Wanna know why? I bet you they don't want her, just like I don't. She knows they aren't her real friends, and she lost me a few months ago too.

I think I should for her mom. I just feel so bad for her. :sigh:

omfg.....she's being so selfish.
Ok, during things like this is when you put pettiness aside........
She's an idiot.
:tsk:

:hug:

If you do the evil thing, I'll completely vouch that your not evil :shifty::shh:

:wink: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

omfg.....she's being so selfish.
Ok, during things like this is when you put pettiness aside........
She's an idiot.
:tsk:

:hug:

I know. I think part of it is because she doesn't want to leave her mom during the storm, which I don't blame her for- but in that case she should be WILLING to come here.

sami0201 said:

I know. I think part of it is because she doesn't want to leave her mom during the storm, which I don't blame her for- but in that case she should be WILLING to come here.

I suppose it's uttrly untactful and all that to phone her, and tell her to get her act together...
That the storm might be bad
that their house may not be safe
That her mom is worried
and that it's not fair of her to put herself and family at risk just cause she feels like being moody.

:|

And you don't apologize for anything.

Am I bitchy?

Oh my......I just might be....:uhoh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I suppose it's uttrly untactful and all that to phone her, and tell her to get her act together...
That the storm might be bad
that their house may not be safe
That her mom is worried
and that it's not fair of her to put herself and family at risk just cause she feels like being moody.

:|

Am I bitchy?

Oh my......I just might be....:uhoh:

I agree with you, I wouldn't have put it as nicely

sami0201 said:
I im'ed her...

i don't understand why you're staying at your house when a category 3 storm is coming tomorrow morning

:lol:

unwritten words.....

"i don't understand why you're staying at your house when a category 3 storm is coming tomorrow morning........ you're a :censored: :silent: idiot ...and my friends don't like you. "

:lol:

You've never had an Aero?
Like those one's in the commericals? with the bubbles?
So yummy :drool:

Back
Top Bottom