PLEBA girls party-we keep you coming back for more!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn my avatar! Now that the whole location/picture corelation has come to mind I can't look at it without sweating and picturing doing things to get that look on his face.... :combust:

:tsk:

VertigoBono3.jpg

:giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
Damn my avatar! Now that the whole location/picture corelation has come to mind I can't look at it without sweating and picturing doing things to get that look on his face.... :combust:

Letting Larry win tonight then?

I don't know how you guys do it! I don't even have 1,000 posts yet. lol

And Mr. Cat thinks I'm on here alot. :evil: :lol:

Do any of you have a U2 ipod? I'm really want an ipod for all the traveling I do. I'm sick of flying with 2 full cases of cds, it makes the carry on bag super heavy and if they ever got stolen I would have to kill someone. I just wonder if anyone has had problems with one?

Russty Cat said:
I don't know how you guys do it! I don't even have 1,000 posts yet. lol

And Mr. Cat thinks I'm on here alot. :evil: :lol:

Do any of you have a U2 ipod? I'm really want an ipod for all the traveling I do. I'm sick of flying with 2 full cases of cds, it makes the carry on bag super heavy and if they ever got stolen I would have to kill someone. I just wonder if anyone has had problems with one?

I don't have the U2 one, but I do have an iPod. I :heart: it! If you listen to music as often as I do(and it seems like you do), it's great to have.

Russty Cat said:

I don't have one...can't afford one with my movie theater salary...as of yet....but as soon as I get my first summer movie season check...I'm going to get the tickets to the Third leg Chicago show...then with my next few summer movie season check...I'm going to get myself a new cell phone and then the Ipod....I saw one over at my local Best Buy...so I'm going to try and get it from there.

I have the U2 ipod and I love it to bits!!! It never leaves my side :drool::drool:
I haven't had any problems with it so far except it froze on me once but you can just reset it and it's fine. Only thing I don't like though is the whole battery thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom