PLEBA girls party-we keep you coming back for more!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2.com is the only way i was able to get GA's...plus, being able to watch the video content is cool...so in my opinion, yes, it's worth it, but a lot of folks would disagree.

Yeah I feel like a big reject having not seen 90% of U2's videos. And it's too damn hard to try to find them other places...:hmm: Me thinks it may be worth it. And then I'd need to subscribe here. When will my damn credit card arrive? :madspit:

I only have two photos I've played around with, and I don't think either of them are appropriate to post anywhere but here :reject:
(not that they're really APPROPRIATE here, either, but you know) :wink:

NewImageedit.jpg

birthday.jpg

Bri, was your internet off and on all day yesterday? Mine was, and so was my brother's, and we have diffferent isp's. Mine said it was because of a power outage due to the storms..

VintagePunk said:
Bri, was your internet off and on all day yesterday? Mine was, and so was my brother's, and we have diffferent isp's. Mine said it was because of a power outage due to the storms..

You must be getting the rain we had all week.

VintagePunk said:

Except for one or two power blips...it seemed ok...go cable...:up:
But I wasn't on the computer the whole time, so I may have missed it.
It only rained off and on....lots of thunder though. And a very dark sky.

I can't wait to get to babyface..:D :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom