PLEBA girls party-we keep you coming back for more!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like we all get tired around the same time. :yawn:

I'm heading upstairs to do some more drooling over the cover, I mean reading the book. :shifty: :wink:

Night everyone!(for real, I think) Sweet bonogasmic/edgetastic/larrigasmic/adamazing dreams! :hug:

Damn you all stink! I leave for a few to let my baby girl back into the house from her date and you all decide to go to bed!!! Its not even 11pm here! :sad: :(

What am I supposed to do all alone all night? :|

"Oh look Edge. A beachball."

Nighty night you guys :hug: sweaty dreams.

Thats not good! I have been having to fast the past few days trying to clear up the damn kidney infections, UTI, lung infection. So tonight I ate tons of pizza, cake, a soda, and a ton more water. My tummy is so full. :huh:

LOL Drea no worries, smut of any kind is good. :drool:

I'm usually chatting with my friend on IM when I'm in here. We always have a nightly touch bases, make sure no one has lost their sanity during the day, perve on boy toys session. But she wimped out early and went to bed on me already.

I know I'm being bad. Sometimes I just get so sick of eating all the stuff I'm supposed to. My daughter who is 6 even questioned me when we were getting the pizzas if we should be eating it. She told me we should have rice and brocoli for dinner. :lol I live with the food police. :wink: I'll have to be better tomorrow, cuz Mr. Cat will have my hide if he knows that I'm not taking care of myself. I'll just have to eat the rest of the pizza for breakfast before he comes home. :giggle:

Have a nice dinner, Weldy! I'll see ya tomorrow. :D :hug:

I think I'm gonna go read a book for a while and then try to get some sleep.

:hug: Drea hope your having fun with your smut. :D

greeneyedgirl said:
Hey Wild
Did Susan get the vid yet?
Did you catch the part where he licks his lips a little :drool:

She didn't recieve it yesterday:sad:

Bonolicking his lips
3.gif
3.gif
.gif[/img]

Wish he lick me :shifty:

Status