PLEBA girls party-we keep you coming back for more!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

No...:| :sigh:
All we had to do was stop at the dealership..test drive a car...and be entered...but no...my dad drove *by*...didn't stop, and then he decided he wanted to get cement.:|
I know this doesn't make sense.
Suffice to say....parents suck, and I'm now cranky. :grumpy:

Awww :hug: I'm sure you'll get an iPod sometime though. :)

Yes, parents do suck sometimes, especially fathers. :madspit:

~BrightestStar~ said:

No...:| :sigh:
All we had to do was stop at the dealership..test drive a car...and be entered...but no...my dad drove *by*...didn't stop, and then he decided he wanted to get cement.:|
I know this doesn't make sense.
Suffice to say....parents suck, and I'm now cranky. :grumpy:

awww :hug:

i'll keep an eye out for iPod competitions for you

Bri, Bono's not looking. Take one of the iPods. If he gets mad, you can make it up to him later. :wink:

inside-bono.jpg

WildHoney said:

How do we get tickets ???

HAve you looked into prices??

have spent hours on ebay america :reject: :lol: hardly any GA's, not sure on the prices for seats coz i have no idea of the dollars to £ sterling rate :scratch:

they will prob do ticket drops on the day, but its kinda risky flying out there without a ticket, tho it would be good just to have a bono perve :laugh: :reject:

there are ticket/travel company's in the UK that do trips to new york for U2 but don't remember seeing them advertising Chicago

If I can find some semi-reasonably priced tickets, I'm going to try to convince my mother to let me take a road trip to NYC the weekend of October 8th and convince my brother to come with me. It's only a 4-5 hour drive from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom