PLEBA girls party-we keep you coming back for more!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:
Bonoishot,

A nice interferencer sent me a copy of the show. I have dial-up so its not really easy to download shows with. I'd be happy to burn ya a copy and mail it to ya. :D

1.gif
2.gif

Russty Cat said:
Bonoishot,

A nice interferencer sent me a copy of the show. I have dial-up so its not really easy to download shows with. I'd be happy to burn ya a copy and mail it to ya. :D

aww bless interferencers :cute: for some reason i didnt see this post before :scratch: it could be the jack daniels i'm drinking :laugh:

i alos have dial up, its :madspit: !!!! aww thanks for the offer , if you or wild don't mind :bow:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

You're such a Pervert !!!! Who else are you after??? :eyebrow:

My motto if its got two legs and breathing I'd probably perve on it. hehe :wink:

You guys haven't been helping me lately, I'm supposed to be abstaining from anything and here ya are flashing your cute faces and pictures at me all the time. What's a big old pervert like me to do!?:huh:

Russty Cat said:

My motto if its got two legs and breathing I'd probably perve on it. hehe :wink:

You guys haven't been helping me lately, I'm supposed to be abstaining from anything and here ya are flashing your cute faces and pictures at me all the time. What's a big old pervert like me to do!?:huh:

You haven't seen THOSE pics of me have you.... I'll kill NI if you have
6.gif

SG I do too! It seems like they allow some non-creative dumbass to name all the streets around here.

I actually use to live on Lawrence street though. I'm miss that. :(

VP you better watch yourself! I might just have to have my way with you as well. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom